The Student Room Group

Tinde/Skype scam?

So I matched with someone on Tinder, but it seems kind of, weird. First of all she immediately asked me out for beers, and then gave me a Skype to add. She has no information on her profile and didn't provide any more, nor ask me for more.

I don't know it feels like a scam.

Thoughts?
Original post by Anonymous
So I matched with someone on Tinder, but it seems kind of, weird. First of all she immediately asked me out for beers, and then gave me a Skype to add. She has no information on her profile and didn't provide any more, nor ask me for more.

Thoughts?

It does sound ever so slightly dodgy. my advice would be talk to her a bit more, maybe not on Skype- if you don't feel comfortable with Skype don't it, i wouldn't personally.

Talk to her on the normal chat, get to know her more, and if she still seems a bit off, ignore her, it could may as well be a scam

:smile:
Reply 2
That's a glaringly obvious scam. Fake profile. If you add the Skype address, you'll get asked to sign up to a website or buy something through PayPal. There might not even be a girl on the other end, lol. :mmm:
Original post by Anonymous

Thoughts?
This is what'll happen if you skype this person. She'll ask you too turn on your webcam. She'll convince you to do something saucy....next thing you know she's demanding money or else she'll post a video of you flashing yourself to all your friends and family
Reply 4
Thanks guys, blocked.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending