The Student Room Group

Edexcel IGCSE Math Higher Tier 4H 9 June 2016 Unofficial Mark scheme

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
That's way too high.How do you know?last year they were 79 or sth.
Reply 21
Original post by Betty1234567890
Can anyone please tell me if I would be able to do igcse maths repeat again. I messed up and the fact that I actually revised and knew everything is killing me inside. I would just like to do it again. Another question if I'm redoing the igcse does that mean my past grade form this current gcse is cancelled?

Depends on the grade and institution.Sometimes they will let you resit it if the grade is real bad,but the previous grade will always be there.Obviously it is not shown on your sertificate or what not,but it will be there in your records and if a Uni or college starts digging about you,they'll find it straight away.
Reply 22
Original post by eatmyhamoudivi
88 for A star

That's way too high,how do you know??it was 79 or sth last year
Is the specification for Igcse changing for the January repeat students?
Reply 24
Original post by meee1233
Okay thanks but do you mind explaining if it won't take too long? Isn't 7 to 10 just plus three, like 10 to 13?

So 7 is the first term and 1x3=3 so you get 3n to be the first part and then you need to add 4 to get to 7 so it makes 3n+4. 10 being the second term means you multiply 2x3 which makes 6 and then you need to add 4 to get to ten and so on so they all fit 3n+4. Don't know how well I explained that sorry😂
Reply 25
Please could someone post the Model answers with the actual exam paper?
It started at 7 -> 10 -> 13 -> 16 or something, the reason it is 3n + 4 is because you add 3 every time so that's what you have to multiply the number by then you add what's left... so
7 = 3(1) + 4
Reply 27
Original post by Agrace_15
was the probability q without replacement?? if it is I'm so done for, will they do error carried forward for the next one if i used my wrong probabilities?

Omg haha I did the same thing. It was such a dumb mistake probably bc the test was so easy 😩 And ye hopefully there's error carried forward. Fingers crossed
Does any1 have the paper. If you do can you send me it or link it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending