The Student Room Group

Predicted Edexcel Maths Grade Boundaries 2016

Do any of you have any predicted grade boundaries for this year's Maths exam? Also, how many marks out of 200 do you think a grade B will be?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by francesca_161
Do any of you have any predicted grade boundaries for this year's Maths exam? Also, how many marks out of 200 do you think a grade B will be?

100??
Reply 2
guys ive checked both unofficial mark schemes and im fairly certain i got around 168-172 in total, is that probably an a*?
Most likely. Good job!
Original post by JayrZ
guys ive checked both unofficial mark schemes and im fairly certain i got around 168-172 in total, is that probably an a*?

congrats and i'm pretty certain that's an A*
Reply 5
I got 70 in paper 1 and 65 in paper 2. Can anybody tell me what grade it is?:smile:
Reply 6
Original post by aw30
I got 70 in paper 1 and 65 in paper 2. Can anybody tell me what grade it is?:smile:

pretty sure thats an A
Reply 7
Original post by keepyourapology
Most likely. Good job!

how much is a b 1 paper i got 47 and the other i got 60
Reply 9
A SAFE a* IS 170
Reply 10
Original post by JayrZ
pretty sure thats an A

I want an A. just praying that the grade boundaries just go up by 5 marks or less!
:colondollar:
Reply 11
Original post by aw30
I want an A. just praying that the grade boundaries just go up by 5 marks or less!
:colondollar:

i reckon an A grade will be at the highest 132 as you must remember, many still found this exam hard especially the paper 1
Guys I got around 178 is that an A*? Because I'm starting to worry as this non calculater paper was quite easy yet I made some really silly mistakes that lowered my score to around 86. Won't the grade boundaries rise this year? Will they exceed 170 or even 175?! Please help I'm stressed.
Reply 13
Original post by lololololy
how much is a b 1 paper i got 47 and the other i got 60

I think grade B marks will be from 100--105
Reply 14
Hi guys i think i got around 106 can anyone give me an idea of where that will be?Really worried im gonna get a C :frown:
Original post by aw30
I think grade B marks will be from 100--105

i wish i get a b man i flopped first paper i wish i can redo it lol
I got 68 on paper one and 81 on paper two, what grade will I most likely get? (Predicted an A*)
I got 75 on paper 2 and 45 on paper 1. You guys think its a B?
I got 33 on paper 1, and 52 on paper 2!= 85 marks! Will that be a C Grade

Please No Hate I'm really bad at maths
Original post by JoeHales151
I got 33 on paper 1, and 52 on paper 2!= 85 marks! Will that be a C Grade

Please No Hate I'm really bad at maths

Yes, most likely

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending