The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

wow that sounds pretty embarrasing! aa similar thing happened to me once. we hav this english teacher hu gets like hyperactive wen shes reali passionate bout a subject and i ws writing a note to ma frend and it sed "omg if she gets any mor exited i think she'll flip" and ma frend sed "ye shell jump off the roof" and i sed " or worse" and then the teacher caught us and as u can imagine - straight detentions all round!
Reply 61
Thats not too bad ^ , in year 8 the 'popular' people got caught sending notes and they were about the teacher, not just calling her names but attacking her sex life! I think one of them got suspended!
lammy

Another one, i was walking along in a crowded corridor, and everyone was pushing. Some guy shouted out 'that kid just touched my dick' about me, everyone looked. omg i could have died.

:hahaha: :rofl:

:creep:
Reply 63
Still on the notes thing:

In Year 9, our English teacher was covering our geography lesson.

I was sitting next to my friend at the back of the class, and there were 2 boys (one an idiot, the other I fancied) sitting a few metres away from us (also on the back row).
Anyways, the idiot threw a paper airplane at me. I (stupidly) threw it back. Several times.
So I finally got REALLY fed up and decided to write "******* off [insert name]" on it, and threw it back. The idiot then wrote something and threw it back. I looked at it, and was just about to screw this 'note' up when my friend grabs the paper off me and replies. So her and the idiot write this note. My friend (well, "friend") decides to write about how I love the guy I fancied and what I (supposedly) wanted to do to him, signing it "love you. Claire xxxxx".
As she threw it back, the teacher said "enough is enough" and made my friend throw it in the bin (before I could see what she'd written!). The idiot then goes over to the bin and picks it out a few mintues later. So the teacher decides to read it.

Ofcourse, *I* was the one who got into trouble about it. It wasn't until I'd finally persuaded the teacher to check the handwriting of me and my friend that she believed me!

May not sound too embarrassing but for a few things:
1) I don't write notes in class for that reason anyways
2) I hardly ever swear (and regretted what I friest wrote, hence trying to screw it up straight away)
3) The teacher said it was the most disturbing letter they'd ever read (at the time they thought I'd written it)
4) The teacher of the lesson before geography that day kept saying how he thought it was because of him shouting at us that we wrote such a disturbing note!
Reply 64
^Yes I once had a teacher tell me I was the most evil young girl that she had ever met and that I 'disturbed' her...was very embarrassing for me considering she was also a health and social care teacher (she taught chavs- no offence)
Oh my, these are all tame compared to mine.
I was round my friends house when I was about 10, we were sitting on his bed playing on the playstation lol and something really funny happend and I wet myself, while I was still sitting on the bed :frown: the rest goes without saying, his mum had to buy a new mattress.
Gawd, I've tried to supress that! Nothing really embasressing has happend to me since tho, I think, maybe nothing seems embarassing, next to that!
Oooh these are all so good!

This is the most embaressing thing I can think of at the moment and happened when i was about 13.
I was camping with my family in Holland, and me and my younger sister were doing the washing up. We started having a bubble fight, and were chasing each other round the toilet/washing up block. My sister disappeared, and i noticed that one of the previously unoccupied cubicles was full. So i went into the one next to it, thinking i would suprise my sister by peeping under the door. Instead, i got an eyeful of an old dutch lady on the toilet! I ran away mortified only to be caught and shouted at by her later, and i couldnt explain myself as she didnt speak english! The rest of the holiday was spent with me red faced and my family mocking me constantly...oh the shame.
OK so ima step outside the box n talk about someone elses embarrasing moment. (forgive me) lol
Picture this...
maths exam just about to start
clock ticking
biting of nails
"You are now under exam conditions"
invigilator walking to the front of the hall (everyone is watching him)
(stage still set up due to concert in hall the night before)
invigilator steps up onto the stage with one foot
tries to step up with the next foot
fails miserably
falls onto a girls desk on the front row
girl screams
invigilator rolls off the desk and falls at my feet
i scream
everyone is pissing themselves laughing
invigilator shoots back up
"Im OK... you may begin"
I reckon that was the most embarrasing moment of his life... aww bless!
Reply 68
Last year, during my AS Drama practical exam, we had to run around in a circle holding hands, I slipped on my overly long costume and brought about 4 other people down with me. Thankfully, it was near the end. I wanted to die.
shakirac
:biggrin: Hmph!
Well it was one of those folding desks, and I stretched my legs out and I kicked one of the legs in, and the whole thing folded in and broke! So the two people near me had to hold the desk up with their hands while the invigilator rushed over to try and fix it :p:
It made such a loud noise :cool:
Oops :biggrin:

That's happened to me!! lol and everyone in my year at least once.

Me personally i have too many to recall.
Ice skating about yr 10, i'd never fell ever that i recall whilst ice skating. Even though i came close many a times when people grabbed on to me. I saw the cutest lad, and i was so gobsmacked i didn't pay attention and skated right into the boards at the back.!
He did come over and help me up though! That's kind of a good thing, i guess.

But the most embarassing thing i can remember at the moment, didn't happen to me but a friend, ice skating again. Back in Nov, basically her first time doing well fell forward, grabbed a lads pants! and the pants weren't there for much longer!!
Reply 70
I have so many; I've had a thoroughly embarassing life due to being quite accident-prone.

OK, so my first story starts when I was in Year 6. The class had a project: to pair off and write a biography of the other person. One of the questions my friend and I asked each other was "What was your most embarassing moment", which for me (at the time) was wetting myself in class aged 6 :redface:. So I told her and laughed it off, thinking that the only other person to see the project would be our teacher. Unfortunately, the next week the headteacher wanted a few kids to read out some pieces of work in the school assembly and my teacher picked my friend's biography of me! I had no idea about this until my 'friend' got up in front of the hundreds of people in the school hall and read out the whole thing :eek:. It was so humiliating; I went bright red and everyone was laughing so hard. When we left the hall my teacher seemed mortified and apologised over and over, claiming that she hadn't read the thing through. It took a while to forgive my friend though :biggrin: .

Luckily this one was only witnessed by my best friend (although he made sure to tell everyone). I was in his conservatory and I suddenly remembered something really important I needed to tell him. I ran into the dining room but there was a step up between the two rooms (which of course I missed). I stacked over the step and flew into the carefully laid dinner table. Ouch.

Also I once sat down in class, assuming there was a chair behind me, but someone had taken it so I fell backwards on a heap in the floor.

Finally, in Year 10/11, it was a really cold winter morning, and the ice hadn't melted from the roads as it was still fairly early. I attempted to get off the school bus but slipped on one of the steps and fell off. I quickly got up, attempting to regain my dignity, but I had fallen onto a patch of ice and slipped over the moment I stood up. So I was sitting there, my friends too overcome with hysterics to help me up and a whole busload of schoolchildren watching :rolleyes:.
ScaryMary
I have so many; I've had a thoroughly embarassing life due to being quite accident-prone.

OK, so my first story starts when I was in Year 6. The class had a project: to pair off and write a biography of the other person. One of the questions my friend and I asked each other was "What was your most embarassing moment", which for me (at the time) was wetting myself in class aged 6 :redface:. So I told her and laughed it off, thinking that the only other person to see the project would be our teacher. Unfortunately, the next week the headteacher wanted a few kids to read out some pieces of work in the school assembly and my teacher picked my friend's biography of me! I had no idea about this until my 'friend' got up in front of the hundreds of people in the school hall and read out the whole thing :eek:. It was so humiliating; I went bright red and everyone was laughing so hard. When we left the hall my teacher seemed mortified and apologised over and over, claiming that she hadn't read the thing through. It took a while to forgive my friend though :biggrin: .

Luckily this one was only witnessed by my best friend (although he made sure to tell everyone). I was in his conservatory and I suddenly remembered something really important I needed to tell him. I ran into the dining room but there was a step up between the two rooms (which of course I missed). I stacked over the step and flew into the carefully laid dinner table. Ouch.

Also I once sat down in class, assuming there was a chair behind me, but someone had taken it so I fell backwards on a heap in the floor.

Finally, in Year 10/11, it was a really cold winter morning, and the ice hadn't melted from the roads as it was still fairly early. I attempted to get off the school bus but slipped on one of the steps and fell off. I quickly got up, attempting to regain my dignity, but I had fallen onto a patch of ice and slipped over the moment I stood up. So I was sitting there, my friends too overcome with hysterics to help me up and a whole busload of schoolchildren watching :rolleyes:.

Oh yes, that has happened to me.
shakirac
:biggrin: Hmph!
Well it was one of those folding desks, and I stretched my legs out and I kicked one of the legs in, and the whole thing folded in and broke! So the two people near me had to hold the desk up with their hands while the invigilator rushed over to try and fix it :p:
It made such a loud noise :cool:
Oops :biggrin:

rofl! i wish i would have been there :biggrin:
Reply 73
I've managed to call a teacher mum several times, always when there are loads of people listening :frown: lol
problem was that she looked almost exactly like my mum!

I'd just asked someone to be my gf, and I was really happy, but had to go soon after that. I walked outside, then down the road waving at her through the window, only to slam my head into a flowerbox and collapse on the floor. She was laughing hysterically (though so was I). wasn't the best start to the relationship.

Recently the most embarrasing thing must have been when I was in bed with my (ex)gf and we were just drifting to sleep when I let out 3 huuuuge farts, right after each other, and the covers actually rose! We were laughing for hours, not able to speak at all because it was so hilarious :biggrin:
Reply 74
An old school one for ya- my mum was sitting on a packed bus on her way to school, the girl standing above puked all over her (covering her whole head, her face and down her neck)...my mum was forced to get off the bus by the driver (not the girl who puked :eek: ) and had to walk home (in a very busy area) with her face covered in brown puke....:frown:
ScaryMary

Oh not quite the same but we had chairs with wheels in the computer lounge/library at college and I went to sit down and it slid out from underneith me and I landed in a heap on the floor infront of the entire room full of people and if that wasn't bad enough I then had to get up and go and retrieve the chair which had rolled into the centre of the room :frown:
Not many really embarrassing incidents involve me, mainly just numerous smaller things such as making an unfunny comment or stumbling.

I remember managing to get out of what could've been a horribly embarrassing situation. I was about 10 and I desperately needed the toilet whilst on a school trip, we were on a beach in the middle of nowhere. So instead of blatantly soiling myself I jumped into a puddle of water, then pissed myself, so it just looked like water. I'm glad I got out of it.
Reply 77
Giving my law lecture a valentines card this year was pretty shudder-inducing. Can't belive I bloody did that :redface: The staff at Durham Law Dept won't let me forget it.
Reply 78
lolzorz.

I just found a pic of the card :redface: :redface: :redface:

Pretty good for a law lecturer :redface: x 1000000
Reply 79
Artemidoros
calling a teacher 'mummy'
Been there buddy.

Latest

Trending

Trending