The Student Room Group

Anyone do the maths calculator foundation paper? I think I've messed up 🙈

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Popadom12345
For you foundation folk, 2 + 2= 4. Hope I saved you all several hours of trying to figure that out 🙃

Listen fag, i do foundation and I'll have you know that Donald Trump probably did foundation and he's going to make america great again. You and your patronising tone don't do **** to cover up the fact you've probably got a small dick and no friends.
Says an ugly cow

says the one posting on an online forum completely anonymously...

And the accomplishments you have boasted about in this threat aren't even true :laugh:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 202
Highest grade boundaryon a foundation paper was in November 2009 which was 156.

June 2009 - 149
June 2010 - 153 and November was 147
June 2011 - 131 and November was 129
June 2012 - 130, November 139 and March 153
June 2013 - 143, November 151, March 147
June 2014 - 141, November 148
June 2015 - 139, November 144
June 2016?????

Hope that helps us all.
Thanks for posting that. The guys who are against popa **** boy just ignore him/her/irreverent. The person who originally made the thread wants the mark scheme for the foundation maths paper 2. Unfortunately, I too cannot do anything as I'm a student too, and I've been looking around not finding anything. I've just been finding the higher tier mark scheme and that's all. There are a ton of foundation tier mark scheme threads with close to no replies or help.

Let's all try to be helpful and see what we can find in regards to the original thread's question. GOOD LUCK!👊🏻

And Popadom, GTFO of this thread you're not needed here. You're stirring and ****ing with a lot people on here. So either piss off or give your phone to your mommy.
Original post by Katiee224
says the one posting on an online forum completely anonymously...

And the accomplishments you have boasted about in this threat aren't even true :laugh:

Thead*. Foundation lose
I only post anonymously because I get good grades so I don't need to be a slut to get self worth
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by HX_AZAAN_786
Thanks for posting that. The guys who are against popa **** boy just ignore him/her/irreverent. The person who originally made the thread wants the mark scheme for the foundation maths paper 2. Unfortunately, I too cannot do anything as I'm a student too, and I've been looking around not finding anything. I've just been finding the higher tier mark scheme and that's all. There are a ton of foundation tier mark scheme threads with close to no replies or help.

Let's all try to be helpful and see what we can find in regards to the original thread's question. GOOD LUCK!👊🏻

And Popadom, GTFO of this thread you're not needed here. You're stirring and ****ing with a lot people on here. So either piss off or give your phone to your mommy.

You're not needed in life tbh. Actually, the jobs at the sewage plant and toilet cleaning do need filling.
Thead*. Foundation lose
I only post anonymously because I get good grades so I don't need to be a slut to get self worth

You are criticising my appearance when you won't even reveal your own identity, very brave of you.

Secondly you are resorting to name calling as you have no valid argument to my points.

Also I am actually holding an offer from a highly regarded university to study maths this September, as apposed to your made up offer...

I am assuming your reply to this will be some childish school yard insult, if that is the case I suggest you save your time and effort and go revise instead.:h:
Original post by Katiee224
You are criticising my appearance when you won't even reveal your own identity, very brave of you.

Secondly you are resorting to name calling as you have no valid argument to my points.

Also I am actually holding an offer from a highly regarded university to study maths this September, as apposed to your made up offer...

I am assuming your reply to this will be some childish school yard insult, if that is the case I suggest you save your time and effort and go revise instead.:h:

Which uni?
Original post by Ano123
Which uni?

Exeter and Southampton.
Well done, that's a great achievement, Katie. Congratulations!👍🏼
Thead*. Foundation lose

*thread, before you start trying to correct people

Congratulations, you go to a grammar school. So do I, it doesn't mean ****, especially considering it's filled with nerdy sociopaths such as yourself who feel a need to criticise people they don't even know to get over their insecurities as a meaningless individual with letters on a piece of paper.

Also, no one's taking you seriously here bruh. Your name's Popadom12345 for God's sake. Do yourself a favour and just stop, stop embarrassing us grammar school kids
Original post by ammarabbas

Congratulations, you go to a grammar school. So do I, it doesn't mean ****, especially considering it's filled with nerdy sociopaths such as yourself who feel a need to criticise people they don't even know to get over their insecurities as a meaningless individual with letters on a piece of paper.

Also, no one's taking you seriously here bruh. Your name's Popadom12345 for God's sake. Do yourself a favour and just stop, stop embarrassing us grammar school kids
😂 well said

This is the leftover popadom that no one will eat at any restaurant or eatery 😂
My mum (don't have a dad) hasn't paid for anything. Instead I've worked my arse off to achieve these grades as well as learning English and having a job. Don't be so ignorant as to guess my background. I just believe everyone has the potential to do we'll if they just try so the foundation papers should be scrapped
"dont be so ignorant as to guess my background" *proceeds to guess people's intelligence and achievements and potential based off a maths test*
My mum (don't have a dad) hasn't paid for anything. Instead I've worked my arse off to achieve these grades as well as learning English and having a job. Don't be so ignorant as to guess my background. I just believe everyone has the potential to do we'll if they just try so the foundation papers should be scrapped

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Haha these pictures are jokes! :rofl:
Original post by sameehaiqbal

😜 Thanks
Original post by sameehaiqbal

Sameeh, are you a GCSE student or studying at a higher level?
Sameeh, are you a GCSE student or studying at a higher level?

Ive just done my Scottish Higher exams which I believe is equivalent to AS and after summer i'm sitting my Advanced Higher subjects which is A2 equivalent. I'm from Scotland.

What level of exams are you doing?
Original post by ammarabbas

Omg it's hilarious how you all get so agitated. You all think I'm being serious! All of you should get a life and stop being so sensitive
Original post by Breesey86
I know now I got the crisp question wrong and didn't do last 2 questions or questions on the rectangular paving slabs

Oh god. Those were the easiest questions on the higher paper. Maybe give up

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending