The Student Room Group

Relationship not serious enough to last long distance for 3 months

My boyfriend doesn't think our relationship would last three months of long distance as we have only been dating 2 months and he doesn't see it as being serious enough yet to take this step.
Im offended - should I be?
Original post by Anonymous
My boyfriend doesn't think our relationship would last three months of long distance as we have only been dating 2 months and he doesn't see it as being serious enough yet to take this step.

I'd get rid of him now, sounds like he doesn't love you enough to try and make it work.

say what you feel and see his reaction. always be honest.
Yeah I would be offended, I would think he didn't love me enough to make it work. :redface:
During my relationship I tried and tried to make it work, but it didn't reach the magic 3 month mark. I didn't feel as if they were putting in the effort, and so I told them! :biggrin: She in one or two ways confirmed this, so we split. We're still besties though, and in a strange way I feel closer now than ever before... Don't get stressed thinking about it and clear what mess there is as soon as possible :biggrin:
Original post by Clockrice
Yeah I would be offended, I would think he didn't love me enough to make it work. :redface:

True - I would agree , If someone likes you then they want to be with you , but that would just be taking it to another level :smile:
If he really likes you hell give the relationship a Chance even if its ldr, Not trying to sound mean but you should move on

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending