The Student Room Group

Seeing things?

I'm seeing things like figures all the time and things fly when they're still. There was a bottle on the shelf downstairs a few days ago and I saw it fall off to the floor but it was still on the shelf. Then two nights ago I was up till 4am trying to sleep but I couldn't as all I could see is figures of people everywhere and then everything went tight in my chest and I went dizzy, the same thing happens all the time I see these figures then I feel dizzy and it gets me really anxious and I get really nervous and I start to shake?
Original post by Courts_Rara
I'm seeing things like figures all the time and things fly when they're still. There was a bottle on the shelf downstairs a few days ago and I saw it fall off to the floor but it was still on the shelf. Then two nights ago I was up till 4am trying to sleep but I couldn't as all I could see is figures of people everywhere and then everything went tight in my chest and I went dizzy, the same thing happens all the time I see these figures then I feel dizzy and it gets me really anxious and I get really nervous and I start to shake?

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this, it sounds really scary. Unfortunately TSR isn't really the place for advice, you need a GP appointment to get this looked into. There are lots of potential causes of seeing things that aren't real. It's a good sign that you know that these things aren't real, but dizziness needs to be looked into by a medical professional to find the cause and treat it sooner rather than later. Hope you get this sorted OP.
Awe it's not your fault, okay thank you!

It is scary to be honest
Reply 3

id experienced similar, i used to see things as a kid and to this day i maintain i actually saw it
1. a skeleton flying past the window with pink pompom slippers
2. i heard an elephant when my mum opened the dishwasher
3. my sister flying around the frontroom light
Original post by shawtyb
id experienced similar, i used to see things as a kid and to this day i maintain i actually saw it
1. a skeleton flying past the window with pink pompom slippers
2. i heard an elephant when my mum opened the dishwasher
3. my sister flying around the frontroom light

Awe yeah are you seeking medical advice or anything?
Reply 5
Awe yeah are you seeking medical advice or anything?

no, just stopped happening
Original post by shawtyb
no, just stopped happening

Awe okay

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending