Ch2 wjec resit applicants 2016

for anyone doing this tomorrow
Hated it
Reply 2
the very last page was a *****
Reply 3
(not good)
Reply 4
I thought that the first half was nice and then the second half pretty bad :frown: Especially the last question!
Unofficial markschemes??
wth was even the last question :colonhash: ?!?!?!?!?!?!

How did everyone else do the % by mass calculation? I couldn't do it since only volume of Co2 was given.. ? :/
Reply 7
Original post by aladdin818
wth was even the last question :colonhash: ?!?!?!?!?!?!

How did everyone else do the % by mass calculation? I couldn't do it since only volume of Co2 was given.. ? :/

i got like 31.9% dunno if thats right
Original post by Yooooooooo

oh I didn't do that question :[ Didn't know how to approach it :/
Reply 9
The last question was tricky, I was able to do the first 2 parts, I got 4 and 1

for the % by mass question I got around 60% but idk if it's right...

those two questions were the only really tricky ones I found though... damn maths
Reply 10
not looking forward to CH4 and CH5, especially CH5 since there's so much damn colours to remember for the redox reactions and the p and d block reactions... plus it's the same week as PH4 and M1... end me
Reply 11
I think i got that or similar mate
Original post by Yooooooooo
Reply 12
For the last question i got
cl- and 2
Al3+ and 1
I also had around 30% :/
You guys are talking about the new spec right?

For the percentage yield question, did anyone else get like 80%? I remember sitting there thinking it couldn't be right but I had to move on because I didn't have much time.
Also, for the last question, I got a molecule with the formula C5H6O2, ended up drawing a pentagon with a few double bonds. I got 5 different bonds like the IR spectrum thing said so I think I was on the right track.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cadwaladerite The last question

Also had 31.9% yield

What did everyone get for emprical?
C10H16Br4O?
Reply 16
nah this the old spec legacy one

Original post by PadfootJenks
You guys are talking about the new spec right?

For the percentage yield question, did anyone else get like 80%? I remember sitting there thinking it couldn't be right but I had to move on because I didn't have much time.
Also, for the last question, I got a molecule with the formula C5H6O2, ended up drawing a pentagon with a few double bonds. I got 5 different bonds like the IR spectrum thing said so I think I was on the right track.
Dreadful
How is everyone feeling for CH4 on Tues?! :/

Quick Reply

Latest