The Student Room Group

Can i revise as organic chem in one night and get an a??

i have my chem paper 2 tomorrow for AS and i have learnt most of the inorganic and have the organic left to do. can i do it if i stayed up all night?? any tips??
Reply 1
there isn't much for organic, its more about you understanding it though. And yeah you can ^-^ its in the afternoon so if you revise now and get some rest and do pastpapers in the afternoon before the exam you will be fine x
Original post by yorobun
there isn't much for organic, its more about you understanding it though. And yeah you can ^-^ its in the afternoon so if you revise now and get some rest and do pastpapers in the afternoon before the exam you will be fine x

YOU LIFE SAVER... i thought my exam was in the morning until i read your reply!!!!!! so so happy, not so much cos ive gotta revise but still good news. AQA AS chem yes? just double checking. good luck and thank you!
Yes you totally can, what I would recommend is staying up later rather then getting sleep before your exam rather than going to sleep now then waking up at like 2

I swear by these notes
https://chemrevise.org/revision-guides/

Print off the spec and write a sheet with all the mistakes and 2 markers you get wrong in the papers so that you can look at them before your exam on one sheet and summarise! Good luck you got this!

Edit; I recommended staying up later and not going to sleep now because your brain is more likely to remember it if you sleep on new information. Obviously if you're falling asleep and cannot concentrate anyway then go to sleep.
Original post by hopingmedicinae
Yes you totally can, what I would recommend is staying up later rather then getting sleep before your exam rather than going to sleep now then waking up at like 2

I swear by these notes
https://chemrevise.org/revision-guides/

Print off the spec and write a sheet with all the mistakes and 2 markers you get wrong in the papers so that you can look at them before your exam on one sheet and summarise! Good luck you got this!

Edit; I recommended staying up later and not going to sleep now because your brain is more likely to remember it if you sleep on new information. Obviously if you're falling asleep and cannot concentrate anyway then go to sleep.

thank youuu so much, exactly what im doing now. gonna stay up and get as much as i can done. and then sleep and get up before my exam, thanks for the help! x (love those notes too!)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending