The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL foundation conditional offer help

Hi guys so I got my conditional offer, and I just got an email telling me I have to send proof of my grades by the 19th of august - but results day is on the 18th. How do I get documentation of my grades within one day????!? I'm so confused

on an unrelated note is anyone going to camberwell foundation and staying in highline building? I'm trying to find some way to network with other ppl who are gonna be in my building but the facebook page is useless haha
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by hongmunmu
Hi guys so I got my conditional offer, and I just got an email telling me I have to send proof of my grades by the 19th of august - but results day is on the 18th. How do I get documentation of my grades within one day????!? I'm so confused

on an unrelated note is anyone going to camberwell foundation and staying in highline building? I'm trying to find some way to network with other ppl who are gonna be in my building but the facebook page is useless haha

Also...........how do I accept my offer do i just reply saying that I accept. I thought I already did accept it but now they sent me these instructions telling me TO accept so i'm really confused. Sorry i'm so annoying about this I have anxiety
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
I think you just need to send them a photo of your results to confirm you got what they want, it's just to make sure you made their conditions I think.

I'm not staying in accommodation :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending