The Student Room Group

What happens if I get higher apprenticeship but not the predicted grades?

I want to apply for a higher apprenticeship with A Level predicted grades of BB but what happens if I get the apprenticeship and then a couple weeks later on results day I get grades far lower than my predicted such as CU?

Not saying I will get far below my predicted grades, but I want to be ready for any possibility should I have gotten the higher apprenticeship.

Will I get taken off of it or will they keep me anyways?
Original post by pondaralways
I want to apply for a higher apprenticeship with A Level predicted grades of BB but what happens if I get the apprenticeship and then a couple weeks later on results day I get grades far lower than my predicted such as CU?

Not saying I will get far below my predicted grades, but I want to be ready for any possibility should I have gotten the higher apprenticeship.

Will I get taken off of it or will they keep me anyways?

It's usually down to the employer and what they've set as the entry criteria for the scheme. If you fail to meet those entry criteria chances are they won't allow you to start. (It will usually be that you'd get a conditional offer of employment, and that condition would be the qualifications)

Quick Reply

Latest