The Student Room Group

List of Clearing Courses in 2015?

Is there a list of the courses for each uni that was available through clearing last year?

Want to know what the options were in case I will have to go through with it this year.
Reply 1
Original post by WuMyster
Is there a list of the courses for each uni that was available through clearing last year?

Want to know what the options were in case I will have to go through with it this year.

You need to get a copy of the Daily Telegraph from the correct period last year - check your library. But note, there's NO guarantee it will be the same this year...
Reply 2
Original post by jneill
You need to get a copy of the Daily Telegraph from the correct period last year - check your library. But note, there's NO guarantee it will be the same this year...

Thanks for the reply. Any idea if that's even possible?

Yeah I know, just want to see what courses unis offered so that I can get a rough idea of what I can expect.
Thanks for the reply. Any idea if that's even possible?

Yeah I know, just want to see what courses unis offered so that I can get a rough idea of what I can expect.

Yes, it is standard practice in libraries.

What was available last year is no guide to this year. If they had lots of places left last year, the university will change the pattern of its offers or reduce places this year to avoid being in the same situation again. Some of them get it right, some of them get it wrong. You can't predict.

UCAS clearing opens on 5th July so you can look at what courses there are and do some research
Reply 5
Original post by Colinj451
UCAS clearing opens on 5th July so you can look at what courses there are and do some research

It won't be anything like a complete list

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending