Is anyone starting this course sept 17?

Or has done this course previously?

:smile:
Reply 1
I'm starting sept 17 :smile: excited yet nervous
Reply 2
Original post by JR-22
I'm starting sept 17 :smile: excited yet nervous

They might bring it forward to Jan they did with mine! & same. I just keep checking my emails for updates!
Hi,

I'm starting in Jan '17!
Anyone doing part time?

Liam :smile:
Hi, i wrote this post but had to make a new acc. Yes im starting in jan!
Hi all

I'm a current student there doing my LEaP TO HEALTH part time. It's a fantastic university. But be assured that you know.. The LEaP is NOT a transferable qualification... So this means other universities will not recognise this qualification apart from Wolverhampton uni.

Part time is formed of 60 credits and in the first semester we are only doing Mondays 9-2pm and second semester only Wednesdays. No exams for part time, however there is an exam for the full time students. And it's 120 credits for full time 6 modules, where part time is half of that 60 credits and no exam.

There is a lot of support and help available from.the university. First few lectures was challenging, as there was a lot of information to take in. Just listen actively. And don't be afraid in asking questions, we all have to start somewhere.

Good luck guys with your studies xx I'm sure you all will do just fine x
hi,

i was thinking about applying for this next year!
is there a time limit to reply?

also on your personal statements did you write it for the career you want to take?

sorry new to this... dont wanna get it wrong
Reply 7
When applying for this course do you need to include a reference?

Quick Reply

Latest