The Student Room Group

Disgusting things which turn you on?

Is anyone turned on by poo or pee or spit or ear wax or dandruff or blood or tears or snot? I can't think of anything else disgusting right now. But you get the idea. :biggrin:Oh Susan Boyle, anyone turned on by that? Or dead bodies? How about dead insects or animals? I killed a fly with a spoon today, would that turn you on? How about broken bones or festering wounds? My cousin broke is arm years ago and I was sick. But you hearing his screams and seeing his bone, you would think yes I want that? :h: I am sure some people exist who are turned on by this stuff?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Clockrice
Is anyone turned on by poo or pee or spit or ear wax or dandruff or blood or tears or snot? I can't think of anything else disgusting right now. But you get the idea. :biggrin:Oh Susan Boyle, anyone turned on by that? Or dead bodies? How about dead insects or animals? I killed a fly with a spoon today, would that turn you on? How about broken bones or festering wounds? My cousin broke is arm years ago and I was sick. But you hearing his screams and seeing his bone, you would think yes I want that? :h: I am sure some people exist who are turned on by this stuff?

Absolutely Natta.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm turned on by money

Money is an evil, disgusting thing :h:
Reply 3
Original post by Serine Soul
I'm turned on by money

Money is an evil, disgusting thing :h:

Oh Serine Soul, I need more money don't I? :colondollar:
Reply 4
Original post by RossB1702
Absolutely Natta.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay. :h:
eating girls asses
Reply 6
Original post by karl pilkington
eating girls asses

That isn't really disgusting, I mean they do clean themselves. :colonhash:
That isn't really disgusting, I mean they do clean themselves. :colonhash:

a lot of girls would think it is digusting
Oh Serine Soul, I need more money don't I? :colondollar:

Yes :yes:

Money is the anthem, God you're so handsome, money is the anthem, of success...
Reply 10
a lot of girls would think it is digusting

Not if they clear themselves it isn't. Just smells a bit. :u: Shove your nose in it next time and have a sniff, see what her reaction is. :colone:
Oh WW :rolleyes:

Some of the stuff in OP is illegal..
I don't find blood disgusting, I find it enchanting. It gives me adrenaline and makes me excited. I love the colour of it and I love the texture and I really love it when I bite someone and it drips down their neck. One of life's most satisfying moments!

I won't go into any more detail in fear of being warned :lol:

But blood turns me on a lot.
Reply 13

Hehehe. :colondollar:
eating girls asses

I'm almost tempted to say "keep your thoughts to yourself" in this thread lol :tongue:
yall need jesus
I feel like I'm the only sane person on here...
:indiff:

This thread makes me wanna sleep with my windows closed tonight.

There are some weird people out there. :afraid:
veiny arms and hands :colone:
Nothing gross like that but maybe weird...

Hot wax on bare skin

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending