The Student Room Group

Cat Names!

After our last cat passed away a few days ago, Dad has said me and Mum can go down to the local stray cat fund and pick up a kitten. Last time we got cat's we had a huge issue naming them. I've already suggested Khaleesi for a girl but Mum has no Game of Thrones knowledge so that kinda fell through.
Anyway, I'd really appreciate it if I could get some good male/female cat names.
We currently have one cat named Mini/Minnie, and our passed cat was called Max. (If you wanna build names around Mini).

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
How about Odin?
Original post by inhuman
How about Odin?

Reminds me off the guy off Marvel?
Reply 3
Original post by GaryIsASloth
Reminds me off the guy off Marvel?

Marvel.

Oh no.

Well not that you are wrong, but Odin is a Norse God.
Original post by inhuman
Marvel.

Oh no.

Well not that you are wrong, but Odin is a Norse God.

Lol, I reckon we'll end up bringing a boy home. We're picking one up in 2 hours :biggrin:
Reply 5
i named my cats

crinkles

black cat

alfie (he was already named this - rescue cat)

twiglet

Reply 6
Lol, I reckon we'll end up bringing a boy home. We're picking one up in 2 hours :biggrin:

Then Odin is perfect!
I'll suggest it to Mum :smile:
boy = silvio

girl = angela
:emog:

Cats deserve titles - Sir/Don/Lord/Baroness/Lady etc.
Girl : Lelou:redface:
Billy

Lol
After our last cat passed away a few days ago, Dad has said me and Mum can go down to the local stray cat fund and pick up a kitten. Last time we got cat's we had a huge issue naming them. I've already suggested Khaleesi for a girl but Mum has no Game of Thrones knowledge so that kinda fell through.
Anyway, I'd really appreciate it if I could get some good male/female cat names.
We currently have one cat named Mini/Minnie, and our passed cat was called Max. (If you wanna build names around Mini).

So sorry to hear that your pusscat passed away, I hope you guys are ok :heart:

Atkins
Ophelia
Wilfred
Binx
Tabitha
Dolly
Dave (just because all of us should meet at least one cat called Dave in our lives)
Marv
Arthur
I mean if it's its Minnie it's got to be Mickey? :kitty::kitty::kitty:

My friend got kittens and she named them Minerva and Dumbledore, so that's another link as well

I think you've got wait until you meet the cat to see what their personality is like :smile:
Reply 14
Paul
Spawn of satan, furry satanas
Schmucks.

That way, when you see it you can say "Hiya, Schmucks! Four score and seven years ago."
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
:emog:

Cats deserve titles - Sir/Don/Lord/Baroness/Lady etc.

Wing Commander
Original post by She-Ra
Wilfred

Such a great name.
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Wing Commander

This is an excellent name for a cat.

Wing Commander Fluffles

Quick Reply