The Student Room Group

OCR Gateway Science B / unit 3s and 4s 15th, 17th June

Seeing as on the student room there only seems to be ocr gateway b core science threads (esp right now) So feel free to talk about those units/questions you have here :biggrin:

I'm going to make another thread for people sitting further additional science: B5, C5 and P5 on the 20th of June and B6, C6 and P6
I'm doing OCR gateway too up to the Module 6s! :smile: Do you have any predictions about what will come up? And how do you feel about them? I've done hardly any revision for science, until this week :s-smilie:
Reply 2
Original post by emma.davey
I'm doing OCR gateway too up to the Module 6s! :smile: Do you have any predictions about what will come up? And how do you feel about them? I've done hardly any revision for science, until this week :s-smilie:

Sorry I'm replying back so late, only saw this now! For tomorrow, I think Farming will come up in B4(Pesticides, Organic, Biological control,hydroponics, intesive farming), Mineral uptake and probably something about photosynthesis..
C4: Precipitation reactions, thermal decomposition of metal carbonates, Superconducters, covalent bonding and halogens
P4: Defibrillators, Shocks, radioactivity, ultrasound, waves, uses of radioisotopes and treatment(radiation, tracers etc)

^ looked at last years and all those are the topics that didn't come up, this probably will help me too so thanks for asking :tongue: haha

I haven't done that much science recently but I really want good grades and to understand whatever comes up. How did you find yesterdays exam?(if you did it lol// you might be doing all the biology etc together?) Physics I think I did the worst in, even though I prepared myself :/ I quite liked bio and chemistry though! Just try to get as much as possible done now, test yourself and you should be fine!:h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending