The Student Room Group

If you use a reaction gif as an argument, I assume you're an idiot

If you think you can still appear superior in an argument after using a reaction gif, kill yourself.
They don't do it to feel superior, they do it because nothing to say so they post a "funny" gif for some hopes of saving face with a couple likes after losing an argument
That's just another joy of being on the internet, encountering ppl like that, what can you do?
Reply 2
Reply 3
O :cry2:
You're just asking for gifs, aren't you? :tongue:
Original post by KingBradly
If you think you can still appear superior in an argument after using a reaction gif, kill yourself.

looooooooooooooooooool
Your gif is allowed here. Because you weren't in argument and then posted one.
Reply 7
:rolleyes:
Reply 8

Why make a thread about this? Maybe you should get out more?

Any argument he's on about I reckon lol there wasn't an argument just now so your gif is fine even if it ****es op off
Original post by Tootles
:rolleyes:

Did you two get into one of these gif-ended arguments then? lol
Original post by 0to100
Did you two get into one of these gif-ended arguments then? lol
Nope. Set and forget.

if you make post calling people idiots for some random arbitrary criteria you just made up out of thin air, then I assume you're an idiot and you should kill yourself

Quick Reply

Latest