The Student Room Group
Reply 1
A BA is a Bachelor in Arts and a BSc is a Bachelors in Science. I am not entirely sure about this, but I think that the BSc will include a lot more Mathematics and research modules.
BA = Bachelor of Arts
Bsc = Bachelor of Sciences

Generally in my opinion Bsc are USUALLY, but not always better.
You need to check module, their title, course descriptions on prospectuses and/or university's website(s).
Reply 3
does it really matter which one i choose...most uni's offer 1 or the other...how do i know which to look at
Reply 4
BSc or BA doesn't really count for much either way to be honest.
It only matters according to your personal preferences really. BSc (science) will probably have more maths and BA (art) will probably have less. So if you want a more scientific approach, go for the BSc, and if you don't, go for the BA. As DimiTheBrave said, prospectuses and websites generally have course descriptions where you can find out what modules you'd be studying and what the differences would be.
Reply 6
Cambridge Maths is a BA :>
Reply 7
suek
Cambridge Maths is a BA :>

That's because all undergraduate degrees awarded by Cambridge are BA's regardless of it being in a humanities or science subject (well this excludes probably the MSci (Master of Natural Science) which is still an undergrad degree)..

Latest

Trending

Trending