The Student Room Group

Motivational AS-Level Stories

Hey guys I've been finding my AS Exams really challenging and feeling particularly worried about my physics(AQA new spec).So I was wondering if anyone had any inspiring stories of feeling like they'd failed their exams only to get amazing grades at the end. I think it'd be a good idea as it could relieve everyone's stress and worries.
In my first exam I spilt water all over my paper and the invigilator didn't notice so I had to wipe it up with my cardigan and I had a big wet mark on my paper which I had to write around which will probably look a bit weird for the examiner. I don't know what grade I've got yet so it's not exactly motivational but it might make you feel a bit better because I bet you have done that! 😓😂
Original post by Cardboard5678
In my first exam I spilt water all over my paper and the invigilator didn't notice so I had to wipe it up with my cardigan and I had a big wet mark on my paper which I had to write around which will probably look a bit weird for the examiner. I don't know what grade I've got yet so it's not exactly motivational but it might make you feel a bit better because I bet you have done that! 😓😂

Haha thanks for sharing that I hope you get a nice examiner who gives you all the marks you deserve regardless.:smile:
One guy from my college wrote in blue so he had to sit there (getting extra time) and fill in a new exam paper that was given to him if you're the type of person who doesn't finish on time try that. If you do revision 2 weeks before any AS exam you can definitely get a grade C or above lots of people have done that and even in physics/maths so if you haven't revised too late you should be fine. Examiners also may be too lenient or the grade boundaries for exams can be low because of the distribution of grades or how difficult a paper is so you don't need to worry.

Quick Reply

Latest