Posted from TSR Mobile
Same here.
Its like my life depends on this A*.
Forget the other subjects
ik..

im jus so pissed off loool
Looks like you've completed the puzzle then. :tongue:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Byb9yg1uLGaRai1IQU93b29IZVk/view?pref=2&pli=1

For Q11 did you not have to add £24.78 and £17.50 to get £42.28 overall.
i will do
you'll also be in my prayers :smile:
Yep same here-
doing it at a levels as well
Reply 30
i got 90 and 84 what would that be?
HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK IT WILL BE FOR AN A*, I THINK I GOT 165 IN TOTAL N ID BE SO GUTTED IF I WAS LIKE A MARK OR TWO AWAY CUZ THAT AINT NICE BRO ESP FOR 3 YEARS OF TRYIN, USED TO GET LEVEL 5C UNTIL YR 9 WALLAH I AINT EVEN KIDDIN I HAVE FAITH IN GOD THO SO ITS CHILL BILL KILL WILL N ANYWAYS IM CONSIDERING FURTHER MATHS, IF I DONT GET AN A* IS IT A RISK TAKING IT???? I GOT A MASSIVE PASSION FOR MATHS ITS MY STRONGEST SUBJECT BUT I F'ED UP BUT THATS PROBS DUE TO CALCULATION ERRORS ON THE RECENT PAPER AS MY METHOD WAS CORRECT BUT MY NUMBERS WERE DODGY LIKE FOR THE COMPOUND DEPRECIATION I GOT AN 8000 VALUE INSTEAD OF 7 CUZ MANS BLIND BUT THE FIRST PAPER OH MA GAAAAAAAD THE FRACTIONS KILLED ME EEEE ITS EXAM PRESSURE BLUD CUZ I DONT MAKE BABY MISTAKES USUALLY I GUESS AND OMG THE LAST SURDS QUESTION ON THE NON CALCULATOR SJFDGHFDJUHGFJVKB **** ME :smile:)))))))))))))) soz 4 my life story X
Reply 32
Think you forgot to add the price of petrol on question 11 (I could be wrong). But thank you this is great :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pshh, yeah right. The first time I ever spoke to you was after the first exam. :tongue:
I definitely made up for the non calculator paper. I got between 87 and 93 on that. I got 99 possibly 100 on this paper but I can't remember what I put for one of the answers.
Original post by z1820
Think you forgot to add the price of petrol on question 11 (I could be wrong). But thank you this is great :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Please tell me you did have to add it because otherwise i just lost another mark.
Original post by there'snoneed
Please tell me you did have to add it because otherwise i just lost another mark.
Yeah, you do have to add it, that's one of the errors, the other one is that the last question is 80.4 and not 80.3. :smile:
Reply 37
hopefully it is what did you get?
Original post by hamza772000
Yeah, you do have to add it, that's one of the errors, the other one is that the last question is 80.4 and not 80.3. :smile:

okay thnks so much
Reply 39
97!!!! yessssssssssss

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending