The Student Room Group

Worked Mark scheme for Maths Edexcel 2016

Scroll to see replies

Unfortunately I forgot my TSR account password. I'm going to evaporate rn. This account was legit made with a fake email and pass. If anyone deletes internet history. Then you guys = history.
Reply 461
Original post by Federerr
You have now earned my respect gg.

I now declare 'remy12' as the new Pro-Banter man in this group. I @Federerr have been made redundant and my days are way behind me. Congratulations remy, I'm sure you'll make a great fanter banter ranter.

Are you for real?! I am so honoured right now. Firstly I'd like to thank my parents because without them, I wouldn't have been able to get this achievement! Secondly, I would like to thank hamza and tasnia for bring out the pro-banter within me. Finally, I would like to thank the true OG @Federerr for awarding me with such a title. Thank you, thank you.
Original post by remy12
Are you for real?! I am so honoured right now. Firstly I'd like to thank my parents because without them, I wouldn't have been able to get this achievement! Secondly, I would like to thank hamza and tasnia for bring out the pro-banter within me. Finally, I would like to thank the true OG @Federerr for awarding me with such a title. Thank you, thank you.

You're welcome mah brudda :shakehand:
What's a squad when there's a dictator as leader. :frown:
Reply 464
Oh, he gave that title to me now because I deserve it
Sorry
Reply 465
Dude what's your beef? Why are taking this all seriously? Girls....
Acha reh goh mai.

I retract my earlier statement. He who has been a member for less than a week is not worth of being recruited into this honourable social group. In the circumstances of @remy12 I can declare his account has been associated with only an hours worth of TSR usage, which mean he has not met the circumstances to step foot onto a group at the top of the hierarchical ladder.

If you do wish to join us. Please visit www.tasnia=dictatoriship.org
and you may fill in the application whenever you would like.

However, the following standards must be met or else any further requests will be blacklisted and the applicant will be banned from making any further conversation with @Federerr @hamza772000 @Rakstar.

- 168 hours worth of TSR usage.
- Must abide by the rules of tyrant Tasnia
- Must be hard.

Spoiler

Original post by remy12
Do you want to hear that you were a mistake?
Reply 468
What's wrong with you :laugh: these people aren't your friend's in real life? Is this the only time you've ever had guy friends? Like seriously calm yourself. You're literally begging for these guys to be part of your "squad".
Oh my god I regret our school changing to AQA. Edexcel was much easier this year compared to AQA!
Original post by remy12
What's wrong with you :laugh: these people aren't your friend's in real life? Is this the only time you've ever had guy friends? Like seriously calm yourself. You're literally begging for these guys to be part of your "squad".
Listen remy, all that time I thought you were a girl so I wanted to not be so mean, but now that I've found out that you too have a **** and 2 ****, get ready.
Exactly I'm not lying but if I was with Edexcel this year I could of gotten an A easier than in AQA
Why you pissed!? Something that I did?
Reply 473
@hamza772000 and @Federerr are such great people with friendly personalities but I just can't deal with others like you.

Theyre not your family!!

No thanks, I'm going now, bye hamza and federerr (whatever your real name is)
Original post by remy12
You there remy?
Original post by remy12
@hamza772000 and @Federerr are such great people with friendly personalities but I just can't deal with others like you.

Theyre not your family!!

No thanks, I'm going now, bye hamza and federerr (whatever your real name is)
What's your real name?
AQA was kind of hard since most of the questions didn't make much sense, and yes I did GCSE. Last years AQA paper was easy and now this year it got hard.
Reply 477
Original post by hamza772000
What's your real name?

...?
Original post by remy12
...?
Are you french?
do you know if there's a properly done mark scheme for the non calculator paper like the one in this thread?x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending