The Student Room Group

why do girls act like this???

why do girls try and twist your arm into warming to them?? especially hot ones, and ones from Africa or India/Pakistan??

no matter how many times I read that, I still didn't get it.
Reply 2
These are the questions.
I dont understand what you mean, can you give examples?
Original post by tootles44
I dont understand what you mean, can you give examples?

like being in your face, and wanting to be ingratiated......
Original post by calmingforzzzz
like being in your face, and wanting to be ingratiated......

give a real life example
Original post by tootles44
give a real life example

like being in one's face, i have no time for them.
Original post by Remaine
These are the questions.

sorry, i ask what i want. perhaps learn to get by, since this is in the same tone as others here. or you're offended i'm posting in a way you think is exclusively yours...haha. asperger's??
sorry, i ask what i want. perhaps learn to get by, since this is in the same tone as others here. or you're offended i'm posting in a way you think is exclusively yours...haha. asperger's??

Well I guess I have "asperger's" as well as I didn't get the question :rolleyes:
Reply 9

You can ask what you want, but simultaneously, I can express my opinion on it, which I have. Based on your response (mostly nonsensical, bringing up syndromes you likely know little about), you are offended by my post.
Original post by Bulletzone
Well I guess I have "asperger's" as well as I didn't get the question :rolleyes:

i believe you do....since you're trying to reach to stranger online, and are offended who gets what....haha. aspie symptoms all the way.
Original post by Remaine
You can ask what you want, but simultaneously, I can express my opinion on it, which I have. Based on your response (mostly nonsensical, bringing up syndromes you likely know little about), you are offended by my post.

I disagree. there's many stuff of similar tone, you don't pick on them, you single me out, since you're asperger's and a pussy. as a man, nobody has to welcome you, and you don't get to say what opinion matters or not..haha...i just know your character now, but that's about it, go away now.
Like trying to get you to like them??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending