Reply 2
Original post by Lcyfrn
I am!

Where are you studying at? Im so excited to start! Xx
Starting the sister course, access to nursing and midwifery :h:
Reply 4
Original post by Lizzipth_Floyd
Starting the sister course, access to nursing and midwifery :h:

Ooh so exciting :smile: i really cant wait to start now! Have you started looking at unis? Xx
Original post by Mrsneal
Ooh so exciting :smile: i really cant wait to start now! Have you started looking at unis? Xx

I have the new student day tomorrow at the college so I think they will be talking about things like ucas etc. :biggrin:

Kind of. Have always thought I'd like to stay up North - so definitely applying to York, then I have absolutely no idea about the other 4. How about you?
Reply 6
I have the new student day tomorrow at the college so I think they will be talking about things like ucas etc. :biggrin:

Kind of. Have always thought I'd like to stay up North - so definitely applying to York, then I have absolutely no idea about the other 4. How about you?

Ooh fab :smile: we havent got anything at ours till august :frown:
Im in birmingham so BCU definitely, wolverhampton and coventry. Dont really want to go too far from home as I have a toddler, not sure where else is local either lol! Xx
Original post by Mrsneal
Ooh fab :smile: we havent got anything at ours till august :frown:
Im in birmingham so BCU definitely, wolverhampton and coventry. Dont really want to go too far from home as I have a toddler, not sure where else is local either lol! Xx

What course will you be applying for?
Reply 8
What course will you be applying for?

Mental health nursing what about you? Xx
Original post by Mrsneal
Mental health nursing what about you? Xx

The same :smile:
Reply 10
The same :smile:

Ooh fab :smile: your the first person to say something different to midwife lol xx
Original post by Mrsneal
Ooh fab :smile: your the first person to say something different to midwife lol xx

Let me know how things go :smile:

I will be signing up for ucas today. Really excited, although nervous about back to college today :redface:
Reply 12
Let me know how things go :smile:

I will be signing up for ucas today. Really excited, although nervous about back to college today :redface:

Ooh good luck :smile: xx
Original post by Mrsneal
Anyone else starting this in September?

Good luck Mrsneal! You'll be visiting universities soon....

Dave (Enquiries, Wrexham Glyndwr University)
Reply 14
I enrol at college tomorrow morning and i am so excited!! All my funding letters have come back in time too to take! And my daughter starts nursery on thursday. Exciting week! Xx
Reply 15
Original post by Mrsneal
I enrol at college tomorrow morning and i am so excited!! All my funding letters have come back in time too to take! And my daughter starts nursery on thursday. Exciting week! Xx

My enrollment is on Friday. I'm really excited now, I've been stationary shopping as well! My little boy goes into year one in September. They soon grow up! xx
Reply 16
Original post by Lcyfrn
My enrollment is on Friday. I'm really excited now, I've been stationary shopping as well! My little boy goes into year one in September. They soon grow up! xx

And me :smile: got lots of pens and notebooks ready to go, just need to get tracing paper and some new clothes and im done :smile: ahh it really does go fast! Where are you studying? Xx
My enrollment is thursday. My student loan has been approved too. This is really happening now :biggrin:
Reply 18
Original post by Mrsneal
And me :smile: got lots of pens and notebooks ready to go, just need to get tracing paper and some new clothes and im done :smile: ahh it really does go fast! Where are you studying? Xx

I'm going to West Cheshire in Ellesmere Port- start 5th September for induction. I'm sure I've probably bought much more stationary than necessary :rolleyes: xx
That reminds me, I need to plan an obligatory trip to paperchase! :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending