Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Where is the best place to study abroad for Illustration at university?

Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016
    • Thread Starter

    I've been considering studying abroad recently, and was wondering if anyone knows the best places to study abroad for Illustration at university. I aim to be an Illustrator, something very much in that field anyway. I've considered concept artwork, tattoo work, freelance illustration, it changes daily aha. I've looked at places around Ontario in Canada, and I've kinda liked the sound of the courses round there, but I don't really know where would be a good place, or if there is anywhere specifically that would be a better place to study for illustration. I live in England currently, and I'm dying to get out aha, got to be honest I hate it here. And the illustration courses seem very old fashioned here, and I'm not sure if that kind of style would be better for what I want to go into. I won't completely refuse to come to uni here, but I'd prefer to get out if i could aha. There's no where specifically i wouldn't go, as long as its worth studying illustration there.
    Thank you for your help
Write a reply…


Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 11, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Do you like sleeping in a cold room?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.