The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

how do you know what kind of room you've been given

like i applied for a superior room and a standard room but i have anxiety so i'm technically a "disabled student" and i think ive got a disabled room but idk how to find out?
Reply 1
Original post by mollusc
like i applied for a superior room and a standard room but i have anxiety so i'm technically a "disabled student" and i think ive got a disabled room but idk how to find out?

Disabled rooms are for people with physical disabilities - they need the rooms for help getting around and for wheelchairs, etc. Anxiety doesn't affect your physical ability to do things such as sit on the loo.
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 2
ah okay, when i looked online someone said that sometimes they give them to able bodied students for less than the superior room price. just wanted to check. the rent(?) i have to pay is more than the standard room but less than superior room and im really confused.
Original post by mollusc
ah okay, when i looked online someone said that sometimes they give them to able bodied students for less than the superior room price. just wanted to check. the rent(?) i have to pay is more than the standard room but less than superior room and im really confused.

Hi, please speak to accommodation services +44 (0)117 32 83601 / [email protected]

If you explain your situation they will be able to advise what support can be offered.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending