The Student Room Group

When does offer go unconditional? (International with grades achieved)

Any idea how long do we have to wait before the unconditional offer confirmations were to be sent to us after the submission of firmed/insurances on UCAS?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Original post by DestinationUK
Any idea how long do we have to wait before the unconditional offer confirmations were to be sent to us after the submission of firmed/insurances on UCAS?

Posted from TSR Mobile

unconditional?

Do you mean you have a conditional offer and when does it go unconditional? If so, it's when the university receives your grades on results day. (Actually they get them early to give them time to process all their decisions in time for results day.)

So 18th Aug.
Original post by jneill
unconditional?

Do you mean you have a conditional offer and when does it go unconditional? If so, it's when the university receives your grades on results day. (Actually they get them early to give them time to process all their decisions in time for results day.)

So 18th Aug.

What.. So late.. No way.. I am an Int'l applicant. I believe they have received all my relevant documents and transcripts. I need to apply UK Visa asap..

Yew kno nuthin' aboot Junh Snuuh..
Reply 3
What.. So late.. No way.. I am an Int'l applicant. I believe they have received all my relevant documents and transcripts. I need to apply UK Visa asap..

Did you meet the offer? Might be worth chasing them up asking when they will confirm it so you process your visa application.
Original post by jneill
Did you meet the offer? Might be worth chasing them up asking when they will confirm it so you process your visa application.

I believed I did. The admissions tutor said my application is "very strong"? So I guess my firmed choice would want to accept me. Anw thx for your prompt replies! Will chase asap

Reply 5
I believed I did. The admissions tutor said my application is "very strong"? So I guess my firmed choice would want to accept me. Anw thx for your prompt replies! Will chase asap

Well it's not a case of being "very strong"... either you have met the offer conditions or you haven't. If you you have then they MUST take you. There's no further consideration needed.
Original post by jneill
Well it's not a case of being "very strong"... either you have met the offer conditions or you haven't. If you you have then they MUST take you. There's no further consideration needed.

In the UCAS portal, my firmed choice's requirement for my particular qualification is a GPA of 3.5. My result is 3.7x. I think that unconditional letter is otw now. Thx again

Apologies TS, didn't meant to hijack your thread 😅

Reply 8
Apologies TS, didn't meant to hijack your thread 😅

I have moved your posts into their own thread :smile:
Haha thanks! Thats very kind of you :smile: Still trying to figure things out on this popular UK students forum

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending