The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
awaiting
suggestions to were and when we can meet post here! i cant waiiiiiiiiiit till i get there! YAY! lol

I think thats what the entire Freshers thing is about...

Btw: if you study physics we will meet at lectures.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Im going for orientation, Im willing to meet people then considering the ride from Heathrow to Warwick.
Reply 3
us UK-L people should definetly meet up! Oh I can't wait to go to Warwick!!! I say lets have a big uk-l slumber party in Valcady's room (Lakeside has the biggest rooms, don't it?):biggrin:
Reply 4
Linda
us UK-L people should definetly meet up! Oh I can't wait to go to Warwick!!! I say lets have a big uk-l slumber party in Valcady's room (Lakeside has the biggest rooms, don't it?):biggrin:
Oh... Valcandy changed her first choice.

Anyone applied for a room in Lakeside?
Reply 5
lol cool! well, AV has rather huge rooms too. welcome all :biggrin:
Reply 6
when we're all there in the bus nd stuff...how we gonna know whos from uk L without making a fool outta ourselves lols!
Reply 7
awaiting
when we're all there in the bus nd stuff...how we gonna know whos from uk L without making a fool outta ourselves lols!

Im willing to simply ask aloud at the cost of looking foolish :smile:
Reply 8
Gwarwick
Im willing to simply ask aloud at the cost of looking foolish :smile:

No problemo! :biggrin:
Reply 9
there are 4 different times at which the busses take us to warwick! lols
Reply 10
ok ok, i got an idea, all the uk L ppl try and get seats towards the back of the bus ! haha
Reply 11
I have a feeling it will end up being only us. Haha, btw I'm gonna say UKL, not uk learning.net.
Reply 12
people people we have to get this together!!!!!!!! im so excited about this ukl meet up!! okok, 26th? cz every1 will have moved in by then? im thinking sunday night we will be lonely people cz we wont hav properly met anyone yet so maybe meet up then? unless ur desperate to sleep or something...

if my idea sucks then tell me, but how about at 6... rootes social building? and we all have to...hmm...oh i dont know!!! soemthing so we can carefully look at each other and assess wether they look like they spend hours on a student forum every day.. any ideas?

anyway feel free to shoot me down... but id appreciate any other ideas!
Reply 13
The bus is a good idea, except that the fact that the service is only available for international students... and I won't be on it either as my parents will be accompanying me to the UK.

I think that meeting up on Tuesday, 21st September (the first day of the orientation programme) would be an excellent choice because by doing so we'll get to make friends from fellow UKL members as soon as possible... which is always a plus.

Oh, BTW, I applied for Lakeside. o_O||| :biggrin:
Reply 14
sephonline
The bus is a good idea, except that the fact that the service is only available for international students... and I won't be on it either as my parents will be accompanying me to the UK.

I think that meeting up on Tuesday, 21st September (the first day of the orientation programme) would be an excellent choice because by doing so we'll get to make friends from fellow UKL members as soon as possible... which is always a plus.

Oh, BTW, I applied for Lakeside. o_O||| :biggrin:

The bus has different times as awaiting mentioned which causes a bit of a problem, meeting the next day is a good idea. Then we ALL get together on the 26th or whatever, the fact that some of us already met would make it easier to meet again.
Reply 15
i am in the uk already so I wont be on the bus...but see you all during fresher's week...I predict a very exciting week.
Reply 16
I think meeting up after we have moving in on the 26th of September is a great idea. We should arrange to meet at a certain time at a certain place.

For example, 7 PM outside LazerLizard or Cost Cutter!

And then we get to know each other from there, so next time we see each other around we can recognise each other and say "Hi" etc etc
Reply 17
I thought Warwick didn't have a freshers week?
Reply 18
in the context of the international student orientation programme
Reply 19
seana
i am in the uk already so I wont be on the bus...but see you all during fresher's week...I predict a very exciting week.

Im certain it will be

Latest