The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Boys why do you wear caps even though it's not sunny
Original post by Drex50
Please explain why I see so many girls in skirts but with tights when its warm

[scrollr]:iiam:[/scrollr]

[scroll]:iiam:[/scroll]

[scrollr]:iiam:[/scrollr]
Black tights always match my outfit :yep: let me remind you of the British climate.. it's not that hot :tongue:
What are skirts? What are tights? Like I haven't worn them in such a long time. Idek why people would even want to wear tights, they're so uncomfortable.
Original post by Mrs.Grey
What are skirts? What are tights? Like I haven't worn them in such a long time. Idek why people would even want to wear tights, they're so uncomfortable.

I own a pair of man tights and it is very comfortable
Original post by Blue_Mason
I own a pair of man tights and it is very comfortable

:K:
If they're skin colour tights, it's like foundation to even out the skin tone and blur blemishes like visible veins, spots or pores. Tights are also useful when you fancy wearing a skirt but can't be bothered to shave, so they hide stubble. Darker tights might match their outfit better or provide a bit of security with light or short skirts that might blow up in the breeze.

Really? I actually find skirts and tights more comfortable than jeans. But that's probably because I only wear skinny jeans, and not the looser kinds of jeans.
Original post by godivaontherocks
Really? I actually find skirts and tights more comfortable than jeans. But that's probably because I only wear skinny jeans, and not the looser kinds of jeans.

Ew skinny jeans. They wouldn't even fit me :laugh:
Yes skinny jeans are not rally attractive on women
Many of us are insecure about our legs, lol.

Oh lies! :tongue: You look really slim in your pic.
Original post by Blue_Mason
Yes skinny jeans are not rally attractive on women

Thanks.
Reply 14
It's comfy although I always wear skinny jeans.
Original post by godivaontherocks
Oh lies! :tongue: You look really slim in your pic.

Oh haha thank you. I technically have an inverted triangle body shape but skinny jeans are just a nono plus they're really uncomfortable

What sort of jeans do you wear?

I only own high waisted jeans, they fit just right around my waist (how I want them) and I don't always need to worry about a belt securing my jeans in place, so they don't move when I sit down and whatnot :rofl:.
because i cannot show my skin :redface: so i have to wear tights :rolleyes:
Original post by thecatwithnohat
What sort of jeans do you wear?

I only own high waisted jeans, they fit just right around my waist (how I want them) and I don't always need to worry about a belt securing my jeans in place, so they don't move when I sit down and whatnot :rofl:.

Jeggings but now they're shrinking :facepalm: but I want to start wearing an abaya bc so so so comfortable plus I'm lazy :laugh:
I like wearing skirts and dresses but some of them I think are too short for me to wear without wearing tights or leggings underneath.

Latest