The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I prefer them to leggings ANYDAY.
Bec my legs are always hairy and look so white compared to the rest of my body. The most I ever show anyway is my ankle bc I don't show my legs. But if I'm going to a girls party and I'm wearing a short dress it's always tights for me.
Original post by thecatwithnohat
what sort of jeans do you wear?

I only own high waisted jeans, they fit just right around my waist (how i want them) and i don't always need to worry about a belt securing my jeans in place, so they don't move when i sit down and whatnot :rofl:.

where's ur hat m8?????
Original post by Blue_Mason
Yes skinny jeans are not rally attractive on women

If they have a nice legs and ass, I find skinny jeans on women very attractive.
Original post by Mrs.Grey
Jeggings but now they're shrinking :facepalm: but I want to start wearing an abaya bc so so so comfortable plus I'm lazy :laugh:

I prefer the look of jeggings too, so I own quite a few of those. But personally, I alwys find them even more uncomfortable than skinnies. I'd walk around naked if I could lol :biggrin: just kidding. maybe not kidding.
Original post by godivaontherocks
I prefer the look of jeggings too, so I own quite a few of those. But personally, I alwys find them even more uncomfortable than skinnies. I'd walk around naked if I could lol :biggrin: just kidding. maybe not kidding.

:laugh: Jeggings are like the only source of bottoms I have rn so I wear them lol.
Original post by Melancholy
where's ur hat m8?????

I keep telling you I can't afford a hat, stop making me feel insecure.
Original post by Mrs.Grey
:laugh: Jeggings are like the only source of bottoms I have rn so I wear them lol.

Fair enough.
Original post by carrotstar
If they're skin colour tights, it's like foundation to even out the skin tone and blur blemishes like visible veins, spots or pores. Tights are also useful when you fancy wearing a skirt but can't be bothered to shave, so they hide stubble. Darker tights might match their outfit better or provide a bit of security with light or short skirts that might blow up in the breeze.

Well put. :yep:
Original post by WoodyMKC
If they have a nice legs and ass, I find skinny jeans on women very attractive.

True, but you cannot beat leggings with a nice butt jiggling.(I am not a perv)
Plenty of eye candy in the summer
I can appreciate any nice ass
Reply 30
Original post by undercxver
Well put. :yep:

Aha please don't tell me every girl in tights has hairy legs!!
Original post by Drex50
Aha please don't tell me every girl in tights has hairy legs!!

I think most girls shave their legs... Well I like to think that cos I do. :lol:
Reply 32
Original post by Drex50
Please explain why I see so many girls in skirts but with tights when its warm

Don't you like it? It makes the girls legs slimmer in my opinion and really suits them depending on what they are wearing.
Original post by Drex50
Please explain why I see so many girls in skirts but with tights when its warm

I wear tights even when it's boiling as I'm self-conscious and hate my legs.
Reply 34
Original post by ZERØ
Don't you like it? It makes the girls legs slimmer in my opinion and really suits them depending on what they are wearing.

Love it really, but like to think they are smooth underneath :smile:
I would say that it could be for a few reasons, it could be to do with that it could get a bit chilly to wearing tights will be better, they don't like showing their bare legs for what ever reason and another reason could be to help with their panties showing either when by wind blowing the skirt up or being able to see up it.

I will sometimes wear tights but not all the time though, it really depends on the weather. I prefer to not wear tights much when I can
why wouldnt they fit you? and agree tights are uncomfy
Reply 37
Original post by scorpion95
with their panties showing either when by wind blowing the skirt up or being able to see up it.

I will sometimes wear tights but not all the time though, it really depends on the weather. I prefer to not wear tights much when I can

Panties :rofl:
Cba shaving
Knees drier than Africa
Parents would kick up a fuss if I were to show my legs...

I just stick with skinny jeans and a tee in the summer
Original post by carrotstar
If they're skin colour tights, it's like foundation to even out the skin tone and blur blemishes like visible veins, spots or pores. Tights are also useful when you fancy wearing a skirt but can't be bothered to shave, so they hide stubble. Darker tights might match their outfit better or provide a bit of security with light or short skirts that might blow up in the breeze.

Omg you don't know how much you have helped me by what you just said, sorry was having a dilemma about something and that has never occurred to me lol (haven't worn anything other than trousers for 7 years but might have to for something).
Thanks you have helped without even knowing lol :redface:

Latest