The Student Room Group

Chances of adjusting to a top uni?

My firm at the moment is Liverpool for business econ (ABB)

There is a possibility that I will end up with AAAa or AABa.

I've been thinking about adjusting if this indeed ended up being the case, however I was wondering how popular economics/business/finance courses were in this process and what would be my chances of getting into either Manchester/Nottingham/Leeds/Kings ?
Original post by SlimShady96
My firm at the moment is Liverpool for business econ (ABB)

There is a possibility that I will end up with AAAa or AABa.

I've been thinking about adjusting if this indeed ended up being the case, however I was wondering how popular economics/business/finance courses were in this process and what would be my chances of getting into either Manchester/Nottingham/Leeds/Kings ?

It wll depend on whether those unis have adjustment places for your subject. They don't know that yet and won't until a couple of days before the results come out. All participate in adjustment, however, unlike Oxbridge, LSE and UCL.

The only thing you can really do is research which courses you are interested in and your postion regarding accommodation at each so you can act decisively.
Reply 2
Original post by ageshallnot
It wll depend on whether those unis have adjustment places for your subject. They don't know that yet and won't until a couple of days before the results come out. All participate in adjustment, however, unlike Oxbridge, LSE and UCL.

The only thing you can really do is research which courses you are interested in and your postion regarding accommodation at each so you can act decisively.

Yeah I suppose, but I was just wondering at what the possibility of such courses being available at those unis is?
Original post by SlimShady96
Yeah I suppose, but I was just wondering at what the possibility of such courses being available at those unis is?

As I said above, the unis don't even know yet. However, you are interested in dozens of individual courses so I suspect that something, somewhere will be available

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending