The Student Room Group

Jobs with BTEC BUSINESS LEVEL 3

Hi there,

I had jus wanted to ask the potiental jobs i can get with a btec business qualification ( Apprenticeships wise) and what salary i may get up to.

Thanks!
Reply 1
Look for a HIGHER apprenticeship, with Business you could do something like Finance, Accountancy, Marketing, Business Consultancy/Intelligence etc.

With a Higher Apprenticeship you will henerally start on around £13k-17k but you will usually be put through a degree or degree level qualifications and and up on (or similar to) a graduate level salary

Have a look at CGI's sponserd degree apprenticeship its quite good and they do one specifically for Business and you will come out of it with a Business Management degree and guarenteed job on their grad scheme i believe
Original post by Joker4818
Hi there,

I had jus wanted to ask the potiental jobs i can get with a btec business qualification ( Apprenticeships wise) and what salary i may get up to.

Thanks!

Are you studying a BTEC National Diploma in Business Level 3 or are you doing an apprenticeship and completing an NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Btec national diploma business level 3

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending