The Student Room Group

The Direct Dating Coach explains the Direct Approach mindset and how to apply it.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by acupofgreentea
Fortunate for you, to be honest. :console:

You have not been doing well at this catching a cup business without guidance. :teehee:

Ikr, I'm actually gonna apply all these techniques to our future convos from now on :yep:
I'll be juggling cups by the end of the week :lol:
Original post by Zargabaath
Ikr, I'm actually gonna apply all these techniques to our future convos from now on :yep:

Perhaps not all of them. :ninja:

Wouldn't want to use all your moves at once. :yep:

I'll be juggling cups by the end of the week :lol:

Juggling? :colonhash:

Juggling infers multiple, Zargabaarf. :colonhash:

Have you been trying to catch other cups behind my back? :cry2:
Original post by nk802
You obviously didn't follow my advice, because NOWHERE did I tell anyone to walk up to women and say 'I want to do you up the arse'. Nope. You have to be classier and use more finesse than that. Your example is too crude. You can use erotic/dirty talk...but you have to do it in a way that is seductive and a turn on to women, rather than a way that is crude and crass.

I said to let women know you find them attractive (or words to that effect), and then take it from there. Not walking up to them and saying **** like 'I want to do you up the arse'. Reread my post, and check out my blog and ebooks if you want more info on the direct approach.

Hello, my name is Kirk and I am a sarcastic little ****. :smile:
Perhaps not all of them. :ninja:
Wouldn't want to use all your moves at once. :yep:

Well the one last night almost worked, so I'll have to up my game a little bit :yep:

Juggling? :colonhash:

Juggling infers multiple, Zargabaarf. :colonhash:

Have you been trying to catch other cups behind my back? :cry2:

N-no :innocent:
There was this mug once...

Okay I admit, I'm sorry but being an alpha pepe you can't possibly expect me to stick to just one Cup. That's like expecting a bird not to fly :noway:
Original post by Zargabaath
Well the one last night almost worked, so I'll have to up my game a little bit :yep:

If it weren't four in the morning and train tickets to Leicester weren't so expensive, I would have been yours. :yep: Neil's tips don't factor in distance barriers. :hmmmm2:

N-no :innocent:
There was this mug once...

Okay I admit, I'm sorry but being an alpha pepe you can't possibly expect me to stick to just one Cup.

That's like expecting a bird not to fly :noway:

:colonhash: :colonhash: :colonhash:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
If it weren't four in the morning and train tickets to Leicester weren't so expensive, I would have been yours. :yep: Neil's tips don't factor in distance barriers. :hmmmm2:

Goddamn it Neil, why would you raise my hopes like this

And don't be so ableist Cupzilla :hand:
Just because penguins can't fly, doesn't mean they can't be classed as flying birds if they want to be. Flight is a social construct anyway :noway:
Well, well, well.

My man Neil K is back.
Original post by hezzlington
Well, well, well.

My man Neil K is back.

I reckon you begged him to come back :wink:
Neil, some feedback.

I didn't get to the end of your post; it was too long.

The reliance on the 'alpha' concept is something that is appropriate in the animal kingdom.

I read an emphasis in the post on the guy 'taking' what he 'wanted'. I find that a little sad. I'm all for people 'owning' their desires, values, decisions etc. But the 'take' without the 'give' mindset is selfish. Have the confidence that giving value will lead to opportunities.

Happy to be corrected, if I've misunderstood you.
Original post by Davide_online
Neil, some feedback.

The reliance on the 'alpha' concept is something that is appropriate in the animal kingdom.

I read an emphasis in the post on the guy 'taking' what he 'wanted'. I find that a little sad. I'm all for people 'owning' their desires, values, decisions etc. But the 'take' without the 'give' mindset is selfish. Have the confidence that giving value will lead to opportunities.

Happy to be corrected, if I've misunderstood you.

No one agrees with him at all, it's utter tosh.
Original post by Anonymous

Quite a few people agreed with him on the last thread
Quite a few people agreed with him on the last thread

Do you agree with his methods?
Do you agree with his methods?

No
No

I was going to download his e-book by going on the mailing list but I will not bother, is the e-book even credible? What makes me laugh is that in his blog he says he is not qualified or anything, how do this make him reputable and desiring to those wanting to learn his tips and tricks?
"The Master of dating & hooking up with women" - @nk802

Don't make me sick mate.
Reply 35

Not true. I have many loyal supporters from all over the world who have purchased my ebooks and read my blog, and lots of these people have also emailed me with positive feedback about my work, saying I've helped change their lives for the better, etc.

I was going to download his e-book by going on the mailing list but I will not bother, is the e-book even credible?

My ebooks contain knowledge that comes from my own personal experiences, which gives my work full credibility. If after reading my free ebook you don't like the contents, you are free to look elsewhere for dating advice, and I will be happy to refund you every penny you paid for it :tongue:

What makes me laugh is that in his blog he says he is not qualified or anything, how do this make him reputable and desiring to those wanting to learn his tips and tricks?

Let me correct you there: I said that I'm not a qualified or licenced counselor, psychotherapist, etc, and that I don't have a formal or academic qualification in dating advice. Everything I've learned comes from personal experience. I learned and graduated from the school of hard knocks, otherwise known as life....which, in the end, is the only classroom that actually counts. You cannot learn to be good with women on an academic course in a classroom anyway....it can only be learned by approaching, dating and hooking up with women in real life, and nobody comes close to me when it comes to the effort I've put into that.

I went from loser with women to master/expert level by learning everything I needed to know the hard way, i.e. by going out regularly to meet women and learning from my mistakes, until I figured out what works (and what doesn't). Therefore I know EXACTLY what it takes for a 'loser with women' to become an expert with women. I'd say that gives me total credibility.

And btw, my method is not about using 'tricks' or 'tips', etc. It's based on being real and honest with women, without the need for any fakery such as 'tricks' and 'tips'. You'll get much more success with women if you're direct and honest with them.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 36
Neil, some feedback.

The reliance on the 'alpha' concept is something that is appropriate in the animal kingdom

We may have more developed minds than animals, but we are still animals at the core when it comes to our instincts, etc.

Therefore the concept of 'alpha' also applies to humans too....some people are stronger and more dominant than others ('alphas' ) and some people are weaker and less dominant than others ('betas' ). Just as there is a 'pecking order' in the animal kingdom, there is amongst humans too.

I didn't say that it was 'taking without giving'. You can take while also giving, thereby making it a shared experience. I view all my interactions with women as a mutually enjoyable shared experience for both of us. It's not about selfishly 'taking' something without giving anything in return. I get the enjoyment of their romantic/sexual companionship, and they get the enjoyment of mine. Hope that clarifies this point.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by nk802
We may have more developed minds than animals, but we are still animals at the core when it comes to our instincts, etc.

Therefore the concept of 'alpha' also applies to humans too....some people are stronger and more dominant than others ('alphas':wink: and some people are weaker and less dominant than others ('betas':wink:. Just as there is a 'pecking order' in the animal kingdom, there is amongst humans too.

I didn't say that it was 'taking without giving'. You can take while also giving, thereby making it a shared experience. I view all my interactions with women as a mutually enjoyable shared experience for both of us. It's not about selfishly 'taking' something without giving anything in return.

Are you stronger and more dominant than most other males?
Reply 38
Are you stronger and more dominant than most other males?

I believe so. Alpha is my middle name, bro :wink:
Original post by nk802
I believe so. Alpha is my middle name, bro :wink:

Good stuff. Other than this business you've started and ploughing multiple, beautiful women, what else do you do? Job, hobbies, interests etc?

Quick Reply