Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Changing from the bsc to mphys

Announcements Posted on
Would YOU be put off a uni with a high crime rate? First 50 to have their say get a £5 Amazon voucher! 27-10-2016
    • Thread Starter

    Hello, I keep reading from students on tsr that it is hard to go from a bsc to undergrad master program and still get funding from sfe, is this true?

    My specific case is

    Currently enrolled on Bsc physics with foundation year (4 year course)
    but I want to change up to Mphys physics with foundation year (5 year course) at the end of my 3rd year (which is 2nd year of my actual physics degree not counting the foundation year)

    So willl I be able to get funding from sfe for the undergrad masters year easily?

    Thank you

    Yes, you just need to inform SFE.
Write a reply…


Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 13, 2016
Would you rather be able to
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.