The Student Room Group

Young people's experiences of living with asthma

Hey, I'm conducting my postgraduate research project on.young people's experiences of living with asthma. This research will involve taking part in an interview with me where I'll ask you questions about your asthma, you can also use emoticons :smile: :frown: and a social network diagram (of the people involved in your asthma such as family) to help you. All your information will be kept anonymous and secure, and has also been approved by my university's ethics board.
If you currently have asthma, are younger than 18 and interested in taking part please reply in this thread and I'll PM the information sheets and consent form, which will talk through my research in more detail.

Thanks in advance!
Reply 1
I'm still continuing to recruit participants so if anyone would like to take part then don't hesitate to PM me and I can send over the information sheet which confirms the legitimacy of my research and that it's been ethically approved. You need to be younger than 18 and currently have asthma to participate, if you have any questions about the research then feel free to ask.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending