The Student Room Group

Gf going away for 6 weeks

Hi so my gf is going away for 6 weeks over the summer and i will miss her invrediabley much we havent been dating long so its still all very new and exciting she live quite far away as it is so we dont see each other loads anyways but 6 weeks is a long time i know i will miss her and it will be hard but ill be fine. She is really worried ill loose interest and not be around for her when she gets back i think because we have only being going out 2 months she is worried were not strong enough yet how do i show her that im going to miss her without being too clingy but also show her that im going to be ok and ill be waiting when she gets back :smile:
My friend had a long distance relationship for six months when'd they'd only been seeing each other two months so six weeks is nothing haha.

Staying in touch during the six weeks will help massively, not an obsessive amount, but enough to show your thinking about her. Maybe organise a special day for the two of you before she leaves and reassure her that you're definitely going to stick with her.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi so my gf is going away for 6 weeks over the summer and i will miss her invrediabley much we havent been dating long so its still all very new and exciting she live quite far away as it is so we dont see each other loads anyways but 6 weeks is a long time i know i will miss her and it will be hard but ill be fine. She is really worried ill loose interest and not be around for her when she gets back i think because we have only being going out 2 months she is worried were not strong enough yet how do i show her that im going to miss her without being too clingy but also show her that im going to be ok and ill be waiting when she gets back :smile:

Tis called your phone and facetime mate.
Original post by Anonymous

awww just text/snapchat her frequently and promise her a nice reunion treat :smile:

Quick Reply