The Student Room Group

How do I tell him that I DO like him?

Things have got really complicated with a guy, we started "talking" a couple of weeks ago after getting to know each other at a party. Things were going great and we both seemed to be into each other. Then the other night I received a text from him saying "i love you". I didn't know how to reply as I was still unsure how I felt about him but when I told my friend about it, he revealed that he had told the guy that I still wasn't over someone else... so now this guy thinks I like someone else when actually I think I like him...
What do I do?

Thank you
(edited 7 years ago)
Honestly - surprise him and say 'I love you too' if you do love him. It would be a nice surprise.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tell him you like him.
Original post by ally2000
Things have got really complicated with a guy, we started "talking" a couple of weeks ago after getting to know each other at a party. Things were going great and we both seemed to be into each other. Then the other night I received a text from him saying "i love you". I didn't know how to reply as I was still unsure how I felt about him but when I told my friend about it, he revealed that he had told the guy that I still wasn't over someone else... so now this guy thinks I like someone else when actually I think I like him...
What do I do?

Thank you

Tell him what you've told us. Be honest, people appreciate honesty. It'll show that you trust him. He caught you off-guard but now that you've had time to gather your thoughts, you've realised that you like him a lot. And that he's now the only guy you like that way.
Reply 4
I love you after a few weeks? Run,
Original post by ally2000
What do I do?

Thank you

Just tell him, why wait for him to tell you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending