The Student Room Group

Are you glad high school is over?

I finished school on Friday and we just go to school for exams now, i know some people will finish after their exams but are you happy that high school is over/going to be over???
I think i will kinda miss it but im glad that it is over lol and im ready to go to college and meet new people & do only the subjects that i enjoy (and yes i know a levels are way harder than gcses)

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
I am happy I've left. I won't really miss anyone because I'll still go out with most of my current friends despite the fact we're going to different colleges. And like you said, I can't wait to meet new people and start the subjects I have an interest in. Although it'll be a tough 2 years, it'll go by like a blaze and I'm already anticipating university!
Reply 2
Original post by BTAnonymous
I am happy I've left. I won't really miss anyone because I'll still go out with most of my current friends despite the fact we're going to different colleges. And like you said, I can't wait to meet new people and start the subjects I have an interest in. Although it'll be a tough 2 years, it'll go by like a blaze and I'm already anticipating university!

:redface:
I think that I will miss it too, which suprises me because I never expected to miss school. But like you said I am very glad to move on to the next stage of my life- it is always good to have change and I can't wait to start college and meet loads of new people!
I only have 4 days left until all my exams are over!:smile:
I love school. I will be sad when its over.

Haha, something tells me I'll regret what I said in 2/3 years time.
Happy and sad. I'll miss high school as a concept, won't really miss many people in my year and won't miss the boring GCSE courses (except geography and maths/chemistry depending on which I don't take).
Reply 7
I was sad when I left school. Knew I'd not be in touch with many as,I moved away from the area. Growing up and all that shizz. School days will never come back :no:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not going to miss it. Liked it, but moving on to something way more exciting :smile:
Reply 9
yeah im gonna miss it.. so much fun messing around.. im even gonna miss the people i hated seeing everyday

hey but high school isnt over theres 2 more years if you stay at your current one

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
I'll miss it but I'm excited to move on to something else :smile:
Lol trust me year 11's are very happy to know that they finished school, little do they know it all goes downhill from there.

This is based upon what I have been hearing from like everyone

I am in year 10 btw
I will miss it. It's finally getting to me that maybe after a few days I will never see most of those people again who I literally grew up with from being a child to a grown up teenager. :frown: It's weird how a few months back I was waiting eagerly for this day and today when it's near I actually want to return to year 7 and start it all again. Those memories will live on forever. :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest