The Student Room Group

'Mass shootings are staged and fake!', hoax, crisis actors etc etc.

What is wrong with those people? Can anyone please explain why are they so obsessed with 'conspiracies'? Sandy Hook - 'its a hoax!', Pairs, 'its a hoax!', even Orlando - they still think it's a hoax and an excuse to take away their guns. 'They are not real people, they're actors!' The crazy thing is, those people actually get thousands of supporters! Am I missing something?
Just a few examples.

(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Fml at 30 seconds just compared her "acting" to a mass shooter in another story...
Original post by Ciel.
What is wrong with those people? Can anyone please explain why are they so obsessed with 'conspiracies'? Sandy Hook - 'its a hoax!', Pairs, 'its a hoax!', even Orlando - they still think it's a hoax and an excuse to take away their guns. 'They are not real people, they're actors!' The crazy thing is, those people actually get thousands of supporters! Am I missing something?
Just a few examples.

They are terrorist sympathisers and they are trying their best to deflect attention
Reply 3
Pretty sure there were people live tweeting the orlando thing and people saw a SWAT team yesterday, and they don't just come out for nothing.

Stupid Alex Jones drones
Reply 4
Original post by Vikingninja
Fml at 30 seconds just compared her "acting" to a mass shooter in another story...

It's like idiots who think 9/11 was a hoax or inside job.
Reply 6
Original post by Newsout
Pretty sure there were people live tweeting the orlando thing and people saw a SWAT team yesterday, and they don't just come out for nothing.

Stupid Alex Jones drones

Oh they think the tweets were fake, too.

Original post by ESPORTIVA LUTA
They are terrorist sympathisers and they are trying their best to deflect attention

Well what about USA Sandy Hook shooting? No ISIS involvement there, yet people still claim it's fake. Same with Arapahoe High School.
Original post by Ciel.

Was that made before or after it happened?
Reply 8

After... It happened on May 23, 2014, video was posted on 5 Jun 2014. Pretty disgusting, to make such a video almost right after the shooting, but...
Original post by Ciel.
After... It happened on May 23, 2014, video was posted on 5 Jun 2014. Pretty disgusting, to make such a video almost right after the shooting, but...

That's just completely insensitive.
Reply 10
That's just completely insensitive.

Yeah. Anyway, it could've been prevented. He's been posting creepy videos for a very long time, talking about 'injustice' and 'retribution'. Hell, his mother contacted the police, but they spoke to him and did nothing.
Reply 11
Original post by Ciel.

No these were made before the killing, I followed the story really well.

This Youtube channel just lifted the whole thing, he actually made a video before the killing detailing what he was going to do and who he was going to kill.
Reply 12
Original post by Newsout
No these were made before the killing, I followed the story really well.

This Youtube channel just lifted the whole thing, he actually made a video before the killing detailing what he was going to do and who he was going to kill.

I was talking about the video making fun of him, 5 top moments.
Reply 13
Original post by Ciel.
I was talking about the video making fun of him, 5 top moments.

If that's what you meant then yeah it's pretty obvious, I mean the date of release is on the video
Reply 14
Original post by Newsout
If that's what you meant then yeah it's pretty obvious, I mean the date of release is on the video

Well, another user asked about this so I responded to him, not sure what your point is?
Reply 15
Original post by Ciel.
Well, another user asked about this so I responded to him, not sure what your point is?

My point is why would the user ask this when the answer is in the video you posted

Not that hard to grasp.
Reply 16
Original post by Newsout
My point is why would the user ask this when the answer is in the video you posted

Not that hard to grasp.

Perhaps they didn't feel like googling the shooting date, smartass.
Reply 17
Original post by Ciel.
Perhaps they didn't feel like googling the shooting date, smartass.

But the answer is on the video you posted you moron, there would be no need for googling only clicking.

Are you that dense?
Reply 18
Original post by Newsout
But the answer is on the video you posted you moron, there would be no need for googling only clicking.

Are you that dense?

Maybe they didn't freaking see it, why don't you ask them? Stop trying to pick a fight with me over nothing, if you really want my attention that badly, PM me or something. :h:
Original post by MildredMalone
It's like idiots who think 9/11 was a hoax or inside job.

Sadly two of those people are my wife's sister and brother-in-law.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending