The Student Room Group

do guys like caring girls?

Scroll to see replies

Depends what kind of guys you are pursuing.

I'd say asking how their day was is a bit overbearing, asking him about the week is surely enough.
Original post by rayestar
lol looks like the convo went on without either of us realising we're talkin about different stuff haha
there's this guy who messages me every day to ask how i am doing. I feel like that's a bit too caring personally. Of course caring guys are sweet, but too caring seems too motherly lol -no offence to the guy :tongue:

Ah, haven't we all been there lol It sounds like this guy might be a tad clingy. But could be because he really likes you.
Original post by godivaontherocks
Ah, haven't we all been there lol It sounds like this guy might be a tad clingy. But could be because he really likes you.

yeah he confessed to me, but I couldn't return his feelings :frown:
I used to support him for his previous crush lol so it's really strange :redface:
Obviously. A relationship is based on caring about one another.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm worried I'm being to 'caring' this guy I'm talking to e.g giving him advice, asking how his day was will be like this or will he thing I'm being lame?

Girl, stop being silly, it's perfectly fine. It shows you have manners but make sure you don't interrogate him otherwise he'll feel intimidated :smile:
yeah he confessed to me, but I couldn't return his feelings :frown:
I used to support him for his previous crush lol so it's really strange :redface:

That must be proper awkward for you! That kind of thing does happen sometimes. His feelings for you probably grew because you took good care of him.
That must be proper awkward for you! That kind of thing does happen sometimes. His feelings for you probably grew because you took good care of him.

i guess. I'm gonna go to a different skl next year so I think his feelings for the previous girl wud return then.
The sad thing is, the previous girl has a boyfriend! I hope he finds someone special soon ! :h:
i guess. I'm gonna go to a different skl next year so I think his feelings for the previous girl wud return then.
The sad thing is, the previous girl has a boyfriend! I hope he finds someone special soon ! :h:

Awww, this guy is not the most lucky in love is he. :frown: But at least you've been a good friend to him, and he might move on with time.
Awww, this guy is not the most lucky in love is he. :frown: But at least you've been a good friend to him, and he might move on with time.

yeahh I hope so! He's a really good person inside.
In my experience men are more drawn to women who are harsh, start drama and arguments, act *****y, give attention to other guys etc. Those are the women that get chased.
Absolutely! :ahee:

The world needs more caring people :yep:

Quick Reply

Latest