The Student Room Group

everything's escalating too fast

i'm an a level student studying maths economics biology and chemistry and have no idea what i wanna do for the rest of my life let alone choosing Unis and courses! i'm under a lot of pressure to start applying for open days and writing ucas statements but i don't even have a clue what i'm doing with my life. Any suggestions?
Chill m8

I'm sure they'll cover that once you get into your A2 year.
Reply 2
Original post by Abstract_Prism
Chill m8

I'm sure they'll cover that once you get into your A2 year.

i thought that too but it's kinda hard to chill when our first personal statement draft is due next week
Original post by nicoledsk
i thought that too but it's kinda hard to chill when our first personal statement draft is due next week

That's crazy we don't start personal statements till we come back in September.

Anyway, if it's just a draft then just bang something out that you don't actually intend to use, but looks sort of usable.
Maybe take some time to properly think about what you want to do in the future. Start by finding what interests you then look for careers you can go into in that area. From there you can look for uni courses or likewise. But your a level choices are great so you still have many options. But don't worry if you don't know exactly what you want to do, you can still go to uni and study a subject you enjoy without knowing what job your going to get from it.
Reply 5
Original post by Abstract_Prism
That's crazy we don't start personal statements till we come back in September.

Anyway, if it's just a draft then just bang something out that you don't actually intend to use, but looks sort of usable.

i think i'm gonna have to because the whole concept is ridiculous. We literally just got back to school

Quick Reply

Latest