The Student Room Group

C4 Integration Questions (challenging)

Hi there,

This year I made a few questions on integration for C4 (but also a bit more challenging). It was intended for some of my colleagues and I suppose it also served as a good way to solidify my integration.

The questions are relatively hard, and I would say that in a typical C4 exam, it will not go into as much detail as I did. But nevertheless, the C4 exam is approaching and it may be of use to you.

I'll leave the file attached and if you have any questions, feel free to pm me, or you can post a reply.

Notes:
Question 2(a) reads: "Find the cartesian equation of this function..." but instead should say "Show that the this a circle, stating its radius and centre..."
(edited 7 years ago)
Hi! Absolutely phenomenal work sheet but I was wondering if you could send a markscheme with a few hints if possible, if not just the answers will do! Cheers~
Reply 2
Original post by LightAtTheEnd
Hi! Absolutely phenomenal work sheet but I was wondering if you could send a markscheme with a few hints if possible, if not just the answers will do! Cheers~

Hey,
I can try sort something out for the answers. If I find my old sheets I'll post them on here, otherwise you can pm me individual questions you are unsure of and I can double check for you. Alternatively there is a great website www.wolframalpha.com where you can check for all the integrals.
To use it you type something like ' integral sinx from 0 to pi/2' but you can type the more complicated ones too.

I'm glad you found it useful!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending