The Student Room Group

Should I get an STD test

Last term at uni I sex with 2 guys. The first one was tested before sleeping with me and is clean. The second one we used condoms for sex but not for oral, he said last time he was tested he was fine but it wasn't a recent test. I feel completely healthy and have no symptoms of STDs but I'm still worried even though the chances are very low. I'm just very catious as I don't normally sleep around as I was in a relationship for ages before and we both had only ever slept with each other so I've never had to think about this kind of thing. How often do most people get tested? And should you only get tested if you have symptoms?
i think you should get tested. its better to be safe than sorry
Yo fam dat is such a dangeroose ting. Get tested asap innit brav, u cud get bare Ghonno YGM.
thats why people go to unis for :erm:

Spoiler

If you ever wonder "should I get tested" the answer is probably yes. It takes barely any time and can relieve a world of stress.

Also, note that note all STIs have symptoms, a chlamydia can be symptom-less, but leave you sterile if left unchecked.

I would note though that if you've used condoms except for oral and symptom free, you're probably a relatively low risk, so I wouldn't freak out (but I would get checked to be 100%)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending