The Student Room Group

Which celebrity do you share a birthday with?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ivybridge
Maxxie is my favourite - it was necessary.

I don't like The Inbetweeners so haven't watched the remake.

*Just gotta add in, at the weekend I went my mum's house and I was walking up the stairs to rowing. I came to the door putting my keys in kinda tipsy and heard my mum and sister were screaming their heads off. I get all worried and kinda exhausted about it and then I catch what they were saying and guess what they were having the most intense barney about?

Spoiler

...I think the world stopped turning for a second. how can you not like inbetweeners.
Beyoncé (I win) :biggrin:!!!!!!!!
Original post by 0to100
*Just gotta add in, at the weekend I went my mum's house and I was walking up the stairs to rowing. I came to the door putting my keys in kinda tipsy and heard my mum and sister were screaming their heads off. I get all worried and kinda exhausted about it and then I catch what they were saying and guess what they were having the most intense barney about?

Spoiler

...I think the world stopped turning for a second. how can you not like inbetweeners.

Good! A war has just started:

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QYOUB9XNn1I[/video]

I just don't find it funny.
Hillary Swank, Lisa Kudrow (Phoebe from friends), Arnold Schwarzenegger, Christopher Nolan, Diana Vickers, Laurence Fishburne and Henry Ford, from Ford motors.

Ugh, J.K. Rowling's is a day AFTER mine, so sad.
Pia Mia.
Good! A war has just started:

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QYOUB9XNn1I[/video]

I just don't find it funny.

I was so done that the argument got to the level that it did. My sister's like screaming crying angry and my mum is grabbing her hair trying to defend her views and it's all for game of thrones lol I'm expecting em to be on about money or something. :biggrin:

A war. The thought of everything I missed leading up to this point overwhelms me.
Original post by 0to100
I was so done that the argument got to the level that it did. My sister's like screaming crying angry and my mum is grabbing her hair trying to defend her views and it's all for game of thrones lol I'm expecting em to be on about money or something. :biggrin:

A war. The thought of everything I missed leading up to this point overwhelms me.

It's okay, Daenerys' dragons will just fry the ****ers.
Keira Knightley
Eva Mendes ❤❤❤
It's okay, Daenerys' dragons will just fry the ****ers.

You read the book? I hear there's abook...or ...volumes...
Madonna, I believe! Also James Cameron.
Original post by claireestelle
Keira Knightley

:sexface:
Original post by 0to100
You read the book? I hear there's abook...or ...volumes...

There's a series of books. I've read some of them so far. They're different from the show, particularly this part. Some guy called Euron Greyjou wants to give Daenerys 1000 ships to help her conquer Westeros but also wants to marry her. He's a filthy rapist pig. I want her to exterminate him. But it's okay, his lesbian neice and hetero nephew stole his ships and are going to her now :biggrin:
Zinedine Zidane and Alan Turing :smile:
Shay Mitchelle :ahee: 😍😍😱😘 :colone:
There's a series of books. I've read some of them so far. They're different from the show, particularly this part. Some guy called Euron Greyjou wants to give Daenerys 1000 ships to help her conquer Westeros but also wants to marry her. He's a filthy rapist pig. I want her to exterminate him. But it's okay, his lesbian neice and hetero nephew stole his ships and are going to her now :biggrin:

...I need to read more books lol
Original post by 0to100
...I need to read more books lol

You really do
Elvis Presley, Stephen Hawking, David Bowie and the legendary Kim Jong Un
You really do

:eek:?!

I do read time to time honest. But it's like I prefer interaction for mental stimulation, and discussion and stuff as a way to learn. Not so much reading know what I mean? :\
Original post by 0to100
:eek:?!

I do read time to time honest. But it's like I prefer interaction for mental stimulation, and discussion and stuff as a way to learn. Not so much reading know what I mean? :\

Yeah, I'm the same. I just read a lot too! I'm currently on my 101st book of the year :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest