The Student Room Group

Flatmate Needed in London

Hi guys, i'm new here. i'm starting my final year at UEL and i'm hoping to find a flatmate to share with for my last year. my current tenancy ends in august. i'm a 20 year old female. i'd prefer a female flatmate as well (so dad and mom don't panic lol). i'm already looking at flats so let me know your price range per month, mine is flexible.
Reply 1
Hi! I'm starting my first year at Birckbek College in October but I'm looking for a flat for August/September. I'm a girl soon would like to share something with another female. My price range is around £400/430 per month. Let me know x
Reply 2
Original post by TenaGede
Hi guys, i'm new here. i'm starting my final year at UEL and i'm hoping to find a flatmate to share with for my last year. my current tenancy ends in august. i'm a 20 year old female. i'd prefer a female flatmate as well (so dad and mom don't panic lol). i'm already looking at flats so let me know your price range per month, mine is flexible.

Hey! I'm a second year at KCL and I am also looking for a female flatmate.
I am already renting a flat for £225 p/w, (900 p/m). It's a lot of money but the flat is amazing and is located in zone 1, next to the river, near Chelsea and Battersea.

Let me know if you're interested.
I'm interest- if your budget is still flexible, PM me?
Hey! I looking for someone who can substitute my contract on 102 Cleveland street as I'm moving out. I lived with another friend she is in LSE. It's a two bedroom flat with great space. You can view the room first then decide. :smile: Tell me if you are interested.
Original post by TenaGede

Hey! I looking for someone who can substitute my contract on 102 Cleveland street as I'm moving out. I lived with another friend she is in LSE. The place literally 5-10 min walk to UCL. It's a two bedroom flat with great space. You can view the room first then decide. :smile: Tell me if you are interested.
how much is it? my max is 600£ a month

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending