Hey there! Sign in to have your say on this topicNew here? Join for free to post

A Moment Of Truth - (Leave campaign)

Announcements Posted on
Why bother with a post grad? Are they even worth it? Have your say! 26-10-2016

Hello my fellow British friends,

I would like to show you this video to encourage you to Vote Leave on Thursday 23rd of June. The knowledge given in this video is really good. I hope you can at least spend a short time to listen to what he has to say:

"They say we cant do it on our own. We say we can. We are a great country. ..Take back control of huge sums of money, Take back control of our borders, Take back control of our economic policy, our tax, our trade and take back control of our democracy. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for the country to speak up." - Boris Johnson

Its true my fellow british friends. We need to leave.
    We need to stop listening to David Cameron's lies and deceitful propaganda. They are all lies to make us stay in the EU so that the elite companies can make profit.
    They say that if we leave the EU we will break, and we will have to wait 10 years to renegotiate new trade deals. Thats a LIE.
    It will probably take us only 2-6 months to renegotiate new trade deals. Maybe a year max.

EU is a dictatorship. They rob us £35+million every month/year. We could have used that money to invest in new businesses, build new factories, new companies, new clinics/hospitals and new jobs. We could have used that money to invest in other country's businesses so that they can come and create jobs here. But we cannot afford that because we have to pay £35+billion every month/year to the EU. Thats why our economy has been crumbling for the past 14 years.

Things might get even more difficult with more immigrants and additional countries to the EU.

If we stay in the EU, we will never be able to leave for a VERY long time, and the EU will continue to rob us. EU is not as easy as it was 46 years ago. Things have changed. Dont believe in David Cameron and his team's lies.
    Believe in the Leave campaign.
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 14, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

I want...
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.