The Student Room Group

Girls and boys "keeping in contact"

Hello people, I am curious to know that do guys get a girls number / add them on Facebook the day your both leaving?

Like imagine this girl is the girl you only talk about assignments, and now your both going separate ways for University. You never hang out alone.

Is that normal?
Reply 1
Yeah what's wrong with it? There's nothing weird about it.....it's just a way of keeping in touch with someone right?
Reply 2
Original post by Naf_A
Yeah what's wrong with it? There's nothing weird about it.....it's just a way of keeping in touch with someone right?

I find it weird why someone would wanna keep in touch with someone you only see at college , never hang out, and only talk about assignments
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I find it weird why someone would wanna keep in touch with someone you only see at college , never hang out, and only talk about assignments

Then don't keep in touch!

Sorry um I guess anyone would feel the same if they were in your position, but if the girl is lovely and you really wanna know her more and keep in touch-then keep in touch and dont question it, you never know where life leads you to! :smile:
You keep in tough with all the people from school so that when you are having an especially low day you can look on facebook and see how much worse their lives are than yours.

But seriously, if you don't want to keep in touch then just don't, no one is holding a gun to your head.
Reply 5
Original post by Naf_A
Then don't keep in touch!

Sorry um I guess anyone would feel the same if they were in your position, but if the girl is lovely and you really wanna know her more and keep in touch-then keep in touch and dont question it, you never know where life leads you to! :smile:

Right lol. Doesn't make sense tho look below

Original post by Elivercury
You keep in tough with all the people from school so that when you are having an especially low day you can look on facebook and see how much worse their lives are than yours.

But seriously, if you don't want to keep in touch then just don't, no one is holding a gun to your head.

I just don't get it. Like I wouldn't keep in touch with someone I only spoke to about work and weren't my friend like proper friend
Then don't. Can't say it many more times.
Reply 7
Loool-I looked below! (well now above!) You're right it didn't make sense..don't worry about it though...you don't need to friend them on fb to see how low their life is-that's really stupid...

And I totally get what you mean, you wanna keep in contact with someone who is your actual friend...maybe you both should talk about it...that might put your mind at ease! :tongue:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by Elivercury
Then don't. Can't say it many more times.

Idk

Original post by Naf_A
Loool-I looked below! (well now above!) You're right it didn't make sense..don't worry about it though...you don't need to friend them on fb to see how low their life is-that's really stupid...

And I totally get what you mean, you wanna keep in contact with someone who is your actual friend...maybe you both should talk about it...that might put your mind at ease! :tongue:

If he does then I will
Unless you're interested in her 'that' way or as a friend I'd say don't add.
Original post by OnTheHorizon
Unless you're interested in her 'that' way or as a friend I'd say don't add.

I'm a girl. I'm assuming a guy is planning on adding me cuz when I said I doubt I'm ganna stay in touch with anyone,he said what uni ur going, then said yh probs not, don't you have Facebook ? I said I do but I hardly go on it i
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a girl. I'm assuming a guy is planning on adding me cuz when I said I doubt I'm ganna stay in touch with anyone,he said what uni ur going, then said yh probs not, don't you have Facebook ? I said I do but I hardly go on it i

It's true both ways.If you don't want to add him,Then don't.

Quick Reply

Latest