The Student Room Group

Highways England Graduate Scheme 2016

Hey,

so i applied for highways england graduate scheme, and i have an assessment centre coming up. Just wanted to know if anyone had any tips, on what to expect?.
Reply 1
Original post by tory94
Hey,

so i applied for highways england graduate scheme, and i have an assessment centre coming up. Just wanted to know if anyone had any tips, on what to expect?.

Have you had any contact from Highways England regarding whether or not you have been accepted for the graduate position since visiting the assessment centre?
Reply 2
I haven't heard anything. Have any of you guys?
Reply 3
No, i haven't heard any thing either.
I heard back from them last week, it might be worth emailing them about the outcome, that's what I did. And they told me they'd take a little longer in deciding, and eventually got back to me about the result. (This wasn't for engineering though)
Reply 5
Lord, that's excellent. Did you get offered a role? I hope so!

I was emailed asking for a location but I suspect it was mass mailing, not specific to me. I applied for the project manager role.
Reply 6
Original post by lee1985
Lord, that's excellent. Did you get offered a role? I hope so!

I was emailed asking for a location but I suspect it was mass mailing, not specific to me. I applied for the project manager role.

Yh i was also emailed and asked about which location i would prefer, so it probably was mass mailing. Did anyone get offered a position?
Reply 7
Did anyone get offered a position?
Reply 8
Hello everyone.*
I applied to the Highways England (Graduate Project Manager) and just been asked to do a video interview. What sort of questions do they ask for it? And how many application stages are there in total?
And good luck to all. *
Reply 9
Did you guys have a presentation to do? How was that? I've been told we get told the topic when we get there. What sort of topics could it be? Any ideas?*
hey, i had an assessment last week but havent heard anything back yet, have you?
Reply 11
I also had an assessment last week. Not heard anything back yet. I sent an email to them today but have not had a reply yet.
Reply 12
Original post by Arslan01
I also had an assessment last week. Not heard anything back yet. I sent an email to them today but have not had a reply yet.

Hey, I had my assessment around that same time too, just wondering if they replied your email or if they've gotten back to you at all. Thanks.
Reply 13
Original post by arifm1234
hey, i had an assessment last week but havent heard anything back yet, have you?

Hey, same here, just wondering if you've heard from them?
Reply 14
Yeah got a reply today. Didn't get the job.
Reply 15
Original post by Arslan01
Yeah got a reply today. Didn't get the job.

Ah right, I'm still waiting... All the best on your job hunting.
Hi,

I've just applied for this years intake. I was wondering if any of you could let me know the recruitment process you went through?

Reply 17
Hi all,

I wonder can any give me any help on this question.

Can you give me an overview of the highways networks all encompassing in the uk and its importance to the economy and society?

thanks in advance
Hi I applied for this role and have to complete an assessment and interview. By any chance do you remember any questions they asked?
Reply 19
What questions were u asked

Quick Reply

Latest