The Student Room Group

History B - British Depth Study OCR

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Katy0984
Yeah I spoke about how the chancellor did not care too and how the women's demand for equal pay was not taken seriously and that this campaign would go on for the next 40 years which links to the idea that nothing was being done and this was not being taken seriously and linked it to how women were paid much less than men for doing the same job during this period of time

Yep. You should be fine then! How did you find the 16 marker?
Reply 21
Original post by blessingmariee
Yep. You should be fine then! How did you find the 16 marker?

I didn't manage to use many of the sources only around 3-4 overall 😕 I used mainly own knowledge I don't know if that's a problem but I spoke about how women's attitude changed first and spoke about married women and single women getting jobs during the Second World War and how it was very common and the different laws brought in such as divorce reform act and matrimonial a act which gave equal rights to both women and men and equal pay and abortion act and the other side was mainly about the cult of domesticity for how attitudes to women didn't change and stuff about how women were expected to stay at home and used the equal pay act source how about you ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending