The Student Room Group

Thanks AQA BUSS 3, didn't feel like going uni anyways...

Hope I'm not the only to completely bottle the test...
thank god i did WJEC then
Honestly if you thought that was any different in levels of difficulty to the previous years exams then perhaps you shouldn't go to university.
Reply 3
Original post by splashywill
Honestly if you thought that was any different in levels of difficulty to the previous years exams then perhaps you shouldn't go to university.

yeah basically not going uni, but got A and Bs in all past paper mocks but found this the hardest, not even joking when i say this ones harder than past papers but you know
Original post by Fash30115
yeah basically not going uni, but got A and Bs in all past paper mocks but found this the hardest, not even joking when i say this ones harder than past papers but you know

fair enough! I think you might be surprised, the grade boundaries generally aren't too high and if other people found it difficult then they'll be even lower
Reply 5
If it helps, a few people at my school left the exam hall and never returned to complete the paper they were so upset! I can't really comment though because I was actually doing a different exam that happened to be in the same room haha.
Always get people who say things like this to get OP down. Seriously what's the need? Came here to see if other people struggled maybe to gain some support and you reply saying maybe university isnt for you because he or she struggled in one of their exams. Get a grip.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending