The Student Room Group

Geography GCSE AQA - Oh NOOO!

My school do aqa b and we study natural hazards and tourism so we are only meant to answer question 1 and 4 . but i actually thought we were meant to answer all questions so what do you think will happen? will i get i U?????
Reply 1
Original post by funky23
My school do aqa b and we study natural hazards and tourism so we are only meant to answer question 1 and 4 . but i actually thought we were meant to answer all questions so what do you think will happen? will i get i U?????

Wait so you answered questions on topics you've never studied before?
Reply 2
Original post by luciie
Wait so you answered questions on topics you've never studied before?

Yeah idek why i thought we studied them
Reply 3
Original post by funky23
Yeah idek why i thought we studied them

That's pretty impressive. I'm not 100% certain but I've heard some people say that they'll only mark the first 3 questions and others saying that they mark them all and pick the best three. I'm sure it's not the latter though.
Original post by luciie
That's pretty impressive. I'm not 100% certain but I've heard some people say that they'll only mark the first 3 questions and others saying that they mark them all and pick the best three. I'm sure it's not the latter though.

Original post by funky23

The mark the first 3 questions they see.Sorry bud.
Original post by funky23

Wouldn't answering all the questions dilute the quality of your responses though? I doubt you've got an A* to be honest, also because of the fact that examiners mark the first three questions and you've probably gotten them horribly wrong (otherwise, anyone could pass a GCSE in Geography without knowing anything).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending